My rant of the day....

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I could re-establish the daily fun bags of you wish. They didn't seem to draw much attention so I shied away from them.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But the important thing is they are not at AB. Do you agree?
Dear sevenpin63:

I wouldn't mind a bit if they were over here, so long as they refrained from personal attacks and demeaning comments aimed at other posters ... but I suppose that's not a part of their normal posting style.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear sevenpin63:

I wouldn't mind a bit if they were over here, so long as they refrained from personal attacks and demeaning comments aimed at other posters ... but I suppose that's not a part of their normal posting style.

That's my point, Bill. I would welcome them with open arms if they could shed the foolish pride and engage in civil conversation. I don't even mind arguments and fights, as long as they follow the rules.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's my point, Bill. I would welcome them with open arms if they could shed the foolish pride and engage in civil conversation. I don't even mind arguments and fights, as long as they follow the rules.
Dear Greg T:

Arguments and disagreements aren't so bad in themselves, but there is never a need to start calling someone names (or insulting their integrity) just because they don't share the same opinions. And there's certainly no place for making false and/or unfounded accusations against someone else FOR ANY REASON.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Arguments and disagreements aren't so bad in themselves, but there is never a need to start calling someone names (or insulting their integrity) just because they don't share the same opinions. And there's certainly no place for making false and/or unfounded accusations against someone else FOR ANY REASON.

Agreed. There was enough of that over there and we do NOT need a replay of that shit over here.