No Charges Filed

JLS

Active Member
#3
Yes INDEED...I just saw that...

But not to worry....They finally got OJ...and someday someone will get zimmy...After all, he is a loose cannon...

He will screw up...and if it happens somewhere else besides Florida...

He will get convicted...

Not a surprise that he got off in Florida...After all...Casey got off...

Nothing good comes out of Florida...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jazz Singer
#4
James JLS said:
Yes INDEED...I just saw that...

But not to worry....They finally got OJ...and someday someone will get zimmy...After all, he is a loose cannon...

He will screw up...and if it happens somewhere else besides Florida...

He will get convicted...

Not a surprise that he got off in Florida...After all...Casey got off...

Nothing good comes out of Florida...
Oranges
 
Last edited by a moderator:
#5
Greg T said:
James JLS said:
Yes INDEED...I just saw that...

But not to worry....They finally got OJ...and someday someone will get zimmy...After all, he is a loose cannon...

He will screw up...and if it happens somewhere else besides Florida...

He will get convicted...

Not a surprise that he got off in Florida...After all...Casey got off...

Nothing good comes out of Florida...
Oranges
better ones out of California. Cheaper for me as well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
#7
Oh Yay! Precedent is set, I can shoot hoodies at will! Gonna be tough explaining all the holes in the closet walls to the wife, but I'll figure something out!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

livespive

Well-Known Member
#9
Look at it this way, he would have shot at the guy in vegas too....

Only that guy would have shot back. Zim is just a loose cannon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
#10
I'm trying to decide if Zim was batshit crazy before the shooting, or if that event and media coverage (fame?) have made him lose his freaking mind.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

livespive

Well-Known Member
#12
The media didn't help. Don't forget he was having problems before Martin came around.
That's why I'm thinking he could have in FL with Marting or NV with that other kid.
The guy likes to play cop, and running around thiinking you have juice because your dad does doen't help.

Greg T said:
I'm pretty sure the media coverage and attention took it's toll on him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Active Member
#13
#9.... He is a boy trying to play MAN...Neighborhood watch...My butt...They live in the heart of KKK land...They don't need protection...
He saw a black kid...We all heard the 911 tape..."looks like he is up to no good and on drugs or something"...Now to me...That's racial
profiling and stalking...

But in Florida...the state that let Casey go free....That's cool...




Screw Florida...Nothing but KKK down there...And many are from NJ and NY...

Nothing good comes out of Florida...Can't wait for the day when the Cubans take over...


now of course you know... that we are clear...lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

Active Member
#14
Dear JLS,
IF ole Zimmy was racially profiling and/or stalking Martin, you can bet your last dollar that the DOJ would have filed a case against him. DOJ is not Florida, they are Federal, and if Holder and his cronies couldn't make a case against him, there ain't nothing there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
#15
Rob,

The problem is evidence. We all know Zim was a wanabe / ass hole. But that's not a crime. Treyvon can't give his side, so it's case closed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Active Member
#16
Robadat said:
Dear JLS,
IF ole Zimmy was racially profiling and/or stalking Martin, you can bet your last dollar that the DOJ would have filed a case against him. DOJ is not Florida, they are Federal, and if Holder and his cronies couldn't make a case against him, there ain't nothing there.
Rob...That may just be true....OR... The Dems now in charge...May be worried about pissing off voters in Florida...The Dems will need to carry Florida if they want a shot at the White House....

But you are right about one thing...

Case closed...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

livespive

Well-Known Member
#17
Yeah,

like I was saying, it is in his nature. Like you said he is trying to play man. He would have confronted the white kid in NV had he been there, so I don't think "his" reasoning was racial....


James JLS said:
#9.... He is a boy trying to play MAN...Neighborhood watch...My butt...They live in the heart of KKK land...They don't need protection...
He saw a black kid...We all heard the 911 tape..."looks like he is up to no good and on drugs or something"...Now to me...That's racial
profiling and stalking...

But in Florida...the state that let Casey go free....That's cool...




Screw Florida...Nothing but KKK down there...And many are from NJ and NY...

Nothing good comes out of Florida...Can't wait for the day when the Cubans take over...


now of course you know... that we are clear...lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

Active Member
#18
Spider Man said:
Rob,

The problem is evidence. We all know Zim was a wanabe / ass hole. But that's not a crime. Treyvon can't give his side, so it's case closed.
There was a ton of evidence. Witnesses and physical evidence. Problem is it doesn't support criminal charges being filed. Zim being a wannabee / asshole is not a crime. Trayvon's side came out at trial, I doubt the punk would have testified and come out looking like an innocent victim and not a wannabe thug intent on handing a stranger an ass whupping had he survived.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Active Member
#19
Rob...That is true...But seriously...people do lie and cover up evidence...

This was one of their boys...Martin was nothing but a punk to them....So it is possible that they may have lied about what happened...
Especially the dude that claimed Martin was doing M & M on Zimmy's face...Come on Rob...You know the first thing the police look
at is someones hands...If Martin was doing M&M on Zimmy's head...his hands would have serious bruising...They had none...

The other witness heard a gun shot outside his home...And he ran out...Come on Rob...The woman on the phone with 911...Peed in her
pants when she heard the gun shot...And both her and her husband DID NOT RUN OUT TO SEE...

imo...The witnesses lied...and coverup the facts...and made up the story of Martin attacking Zimmy...

This is rocket science Rob...This crap happens all the time...And I'm sure you have seen it...Some unarmed punk gets shot by the police...And a throw away gun is planted...p>

But...They got away with it...But one day Zimmy will meet his Maker...And it will be straight to hell...do not pass Go...


case closed
 
Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
#20
Nobody has answered this question; did the home burglaries in that neighborhood stop after this incident?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top