Notre Dame graduation

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The lamestream media FALSELY wants the American sheeple to believe that an extremely large percentage of graduates took part in the walkout.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The lamestream media FALSELY wants the American sheeple to believe that an extremely large percentage of graduates took part in the walkout.
The media wants everyone to believe that a large percentage of Americans are wanting Trump gone, impeached, and really care about Russia and all the other made up shit. But it ain't happening. Trump is BY FAR the best president, SO FAR, that I have seen in my life time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The media wants everyone to believe that a large percentage of Americans are wanting Trump gone, impeached, and really care about Russia and all the other made up shit. But it ain't happening. Trump is BY FAR the best president, SO FAR, that I have seen in my life time.
Dear Greg T:

I fully agree.

Robadat

Let's see... Notre Dame Graduating class this year was 2080...roughly 100 walked out (video shows that est. is reasonable)...rough math puts that at just under 5% of the class walked out, 95+% stayed.

Personally, if I was receiving a degree that I worked my ass off to earn, nothing would stop me from being handed my diploma.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yeah, I think it was a small number. But if this was Obama or Joe Biden, the liberals would have lost their mind. I kept hearing that the office deserves respect. I guess only when it's your guy in office.

My own opinion is that I could care less. It is their graduation and they had their free speech. I think it's just a double standard going on here. We weren't allowed to disrespect Obama ( OMG we are racist ) but it's ok to do that to Trump or Pence.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Personally, if I was receiving a degree that I worked my ass off to earn, nothing would stop me from being handed my diploma.
Dear Robadat:

I certainly agree with that, and I doubt that either you or I would ever be classified in the "snowflake" category.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
My own opinion is that I could care less. It is their graduation and they had their free speech. I think it's just a double standard going on here. We weren't allowed to disrespect Obama ( OMG we are racist ) but it's ok to do that to Trump or Pence.
... and that seems like a logical opinion.

bbfreeburn

Let's see... Notre Dame Graduating class this year was 2080...roughly 100 walked out (video shows that est. is reasonable)...rough math puts that at just under 5% of the class walked out, 95+% stayed.

Of my three degrees none were actually handed to me. For the first I was handed an empty diploma holder. The diploma came in the mail. For nos. 2 & 3 I was not in attendance and, again, got the diplomas in the mail.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Of my three degrees none were actually handed to me. For the first I was handed an empty diploma holder. The diploma came in the mail. For nos. 2 & 3 I was not in attendance and, again, got the diplomas in the mail.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Congratulations for not having to deal with an option of "walking out."

toolguru

Total Tool
The media wants everyone to believe that a large percentage of Americans are wanting Trump gone, impeached, and really care about Russia and all the other made up shit. But it ain't happening. Trump is BY FAR the best president, SO FAR, that I have seen in my life time.[/QUOTE

You my friend are getting more delusional you the day

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear toolguru:

You just referred to "freedom of speech" two posts ago, so doesn't Greg have the right to give his opinion about Trump being the best president in his lifetime? And as I stated earlier, I share Greg's opinion.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
COME ON AW! HAVNT YOU LEARNED YET. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY WORKS WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE HAVING THE DISCUSSION WITH AGREES WITH YOU. OTHERWISE, YOU WRONG. JUST ASK HIM.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
COME ON AW! HAVNT YOU LEARNED YET. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY WORKS WHEN THE PERSON YOU ARE HAVING THE DISCUSSION WITH AGREES WITH YOU. OTHERWISE, YOU WRONG. JUST ASK HIM.
Yup. The liberal's guide to free speech.