Odds on Tiger...

Good Times Good Times

He didn't play awful yesterday, it seemed. I think today is critical, if he can have a really good round (which........:Cautious:, I dunno) that could build some momentum, and I think momentum would really help him, if he could get hot.

Good Times Good Times

I have so much respect for what these golfers can do. Admittedly, I'm not a golfer but I can appreciate what these guys do.

jls, is Eldrick going to make it?

Scolai

Woods made it and then shot a really nice front 9 today. His back 9 was kinda 'meh', but he definitely made a statement on the course today. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do tomorrow.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, he didn't embarass himself. Still some work to do, but a nice showing considering his recent issues/struggles.

That said, I think his domination of golf is over. He can still be a tough competitor, but he'll have to work a lot harder for the wins than he used to. And who knows about his back... he may be one bad tweak away from not golfing anymore.

Heard his niece (I think?) is coming up into the LPGA. Hey JLS, do we know if she's 18? And if so, any pictures? :D

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, he didn't embarass himself. Still some work to do, but a nice showing considering his recent issues/struggles.

That said, I think his domination of golf is over. He can still be a tough competitor, but he'll have to work a lot harder for the wins than he used to. And who knows about his back... he may be one bad tweak away from not golfing anymore.
... and that's the same way I would assess his performance.