Office Chips Workers

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
*Shudders* I don't like it one bit. I can only hope my lifespan is complete before big brother wants me chipped like a dog to control me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Serious government security, FBI agents, etc. makes sense to me . Any other employer can get fucked

Robadat

No, thanks anyway. I'll use the old technology. Swipe passes and good old fashioned keys work just fine for me.
Don't want or need to let anyone be able to track me 24/7/365...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The time will come when such "chipping" will be mandatory. After a sufficient number of sheeple come to accept it, it will be forced on everyone.

Spider

mark of the beast, y'all. Will the hype for chips ever match the hype of vaccinations? I'm on the fence about the line b/n personal liberty and forced vaccinations. Some are a slam dunk, others are a lot more questionable.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
When all of our freedoms or movement and privacy -- not to mention speech -- are gone, remember that many of us allowed it to happen.

bbfreeburn

Spider Man said:
mark of the beast, y'all. Will the hype for chips ever match the hype of vaccinations? I'm on the fence about the line b/n personal liberty and forced vaccinations. Some are a slam dunk, others are a lot more questionable.
The "hype" for vaccinations? Are you serious. Failure to get vaccinated should be a criminal offense as you are a danger to the public safety. Seriously, do you know anything about science?

I agree with point #1.
Part of the blame should go to the government for not enforcing border security. Diseases that were once eradicated in this country are returning. Even bedbugs are back! Is our government vaccinating these immigrant children?

Dangit CRD relax. All I am asking is that the government that you trust so much to do their job and enforce the law. Close the barn door. The wolves are outside... I am not against immunization and flu vaccines at all. I just stated a probable cause. Do you want your children in schools that kids just off the train are being sent? Seriously. I work in respiratory healthcare and have to wear PPE all the time. I have to be constantly screened for TB. And you are smug enough to ask me where my ideas originate? My ideas? You poor man. I can give you credit for your vocabulary, but your naivety regarding health and human services is astounding.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Back to the "chipping" issue ... would someone have to have the chip removed if he/she quit or was fired? ... and is possible that a criminal would ever chop someone's hand off to gain illegal entry?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE CHIP IS EMINENT. AND IT WILL BE ALIGNED WITH INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
I don't consider myself a Christian but I continually show more compassion for my fellow planet inhabitants than you ever come close to in your posts.
... but it's safe to say that many of your posts don't reflect much "compassion" for fellow earthly inhabitants.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
REVerse ° said:
I agree with point #1.
Part of the blame should go to the government for not enforcing border security. Diseases that were once eradicated in this country are returning. Even bedbugs are back! Is our government vaccinating these immigrant children?
I think bedbugs are coming back because the EPA outlawed the chemical that actually works to kill them.

As for immigrant children, they would not be infecting children here if the children here were already vaccinated. Further, if the government doesn't force current citizens to vaccinate their kids, they won't be doing it for immigrants either. Can you imagine the discrimination suits that would arise from that?

As to the whole autism argument, I dunno. We all got immunized and I don't recall any kids in my class that couldn't focus enough to graduate HS. Sure, all of us had our own problems lol, but the whole world wasn't diagnosed as autistic or adhd either. If anything environmentally contributed to this, I'd look at our food supply before I would the immunizations. I mean, we had lead paint, leaded gas and kids eating #2 lead pencils! No autism or adhd. But then, we got a boot to the ass instead of a pill to correct our behavioral problems too...

Robadat

I don't get it. Why should any parent worry about if others' kids are vaccinated or not? If your own child is vaccinated, he shouldn't get sick if exposed to the disease...If he does, wouldn't that mean that the vaccination wasn't effective, should anyone be forcing anyone to take an ineffective vaccine?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Take this weak shit to BBE and get Lou's stamp of approval on it. It doens't belong here. I don't show compassion for drones that don't think for themselves, quote party lines instead of independent thought, and don't show a basic understanding of common sense.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
For your information, all of the "mini-editorials" I post here (and in other venues) are self-written, and they express MY OWN PERSONAL VIEWPOINTS. They aren't quoted, directly or in part, from right-wing political pundits and commentators, although obviously, I have always been a staunch conservative. And whereas you don't appreciate my "common sense" (or lack of it, from your perspective), I feel that my written opinions are solid and well-thought-out.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
U.S. IS CHANGING AS IS THE WORLD. DOES NOT MATER WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT BELIEVE. NOT EVERYONE WILL AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT COMES ALONG. DR'S AND STAFF INCLUDED. NOT 100% OF THEM ARE ON BOARD WITH VACCINATIONS.

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
My wife works for one onf the biggest hospital systems in the country. (What- A custodian?)
My son is a doctor. (So what?)
I know all about health care. (You would)
YOU are not in any danger from catching anything from some kid from another country. (Sure, that's comforting)
That's why I can't stand it when you say this kind of stuff. (Good. Then ignore me, jerk!)
You consider yourself a Christian, correct? (Yep)
except of course the fact that their skin color is all wrong. (There you go again race baiting)
Damn, this kind of crap from you and that idiot from TexASS on the other site is infuriating. (Then maybe you need anger management.Perhaps your son can arrange that for you.)

\
REVerse ° said:
Dangit CRD relax. All I am asking is that the government that you trust so much to do their job and enforce the law. Close the barn door. The wolves are outside... I am not against immunization and flu vaccines at all. I just stated a probable cause. Do you want your children in schools that kids just off the train are being sent? Seriously. I work in respiratory healthcare and have to wear PPE all the time. I have to be constantly screened for TB. And you are smug enough to ask me where my ideas originate? My ideas? You poor man. I can give you credit for your vocabulary, but your naivety regarding health and human services is astounding.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Alright, I'm gone for a couple of hours and now REVerse is deleted?? What the fuck is going on in here??????