Oh, no! It's going to turn 'cold' tonight (but only "Florida-style)!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Several nights ago, the temperature dropped to 68 degrees, marking the first time since April that the low has been below 70.

Tonight, it's forecast to fall to a "chilly" 67, and tomorrow night, it will likely be even "colder" with a low around 62.

... but I guess we Floridians won't "suffer" too much … LOL

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Several nights ago, the temperature dropped to 68 degrees, marking the first time since April that the low has been below 70.

Tonight, it's forecast to fall to a "chilly" 67, and tomorrow night, it will likely be even "colder" with a low around 62.

... but I guess we Floridians won't "suffer" too much … LOL
Global warming. You need to send Al Gore your money

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As 8 a.m. nears, the outside temperature is a beautiful 66, and we're finally in the midst of a cooling-off period, with low expected in the 60s throughout a 10-day forecast range. But highs should remain in the 80s.

In the meantime, I note that some very chilly Arctic-type weather is already taking effect in much of the nation, and it will be even worse next week. Keep warm as best you can (if you don't live in Florida)!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We got SNOW last night!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Strider

Got below freezing last night for the first time this season in NC (just to stay on topic for whatever that's worth).

Thanks Greg for the email. Everything has been fine on my end. Don't spend much time on forums (except for one A/V forum) anymore. Sorry to say, but I completely forgot about this place. At least I was able to find my password and the account was still active. I'll try to pop in from time to time for the funnies at least.

Saw the Slayer farewell tour in Raleigh with Primus, Ministry, and Phil Anselmo last weekend. The acoustics weren't the best, but the show was killer.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Got below freezing last night for the first time this season in NC (just to stay on topic for whatever that's worth).

Thanks Greg for the email. Everything has been fine on my end. Don't spend much time on forums (except for one A/V forum) anymore. Sorry to say, but I completely forgot about this place. At least I was able to find my password and the account was still active. I'll try to pop in from time to time for the funnies at least.

Saw the Slayer farewell tour in Raleigh with Primus, Ministry, and Phil Anselmo last weekend. The acoustics weren't the best, but the show was killer.
Thanx for stopping by, Strider!! Thought I would shake up some of the old guys to see if theyre still around. We miss you guys and all the chatter. Hope you can stop in regularly and inject a bit of levity. Glad all is well with you!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEY ARE TALKING IN THE 20'S IN DALLAS AREA NEXT WEEK, EVENING THAT IS. THAT TOO IS JANUARY / FEBRUARY WEATHER IN THESE PARTS.
WELCOME BACK STRIDER. YEAH, PLEASE STOP IN WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. START SOMETHING NEW!!! (THREAD THAT IS)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thanx for stopping by, Strider!! Thought I would shake up some of the old guys to see if theyre still around. We miss you guys and all the chatter. Hope you can stop in regularly and inject a bit of levity. Glad all is well with you!!
Dear Strider:

Indeed, it's nice to see a post from you!