OK...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ESPLAIN THIS TO ME. I AM NOT SURE WHICH ORDER THEY WERE IN FOR THEIR SPEECH TODAY.

ADAM SCHIFF: "THE ELECTION CANNOT BE DECIDED AT THE BALLOT BOX. FOR WE (DEMS) CANNOT BE ASSURED THAT THE VOTE WILL BE FAIRLY WON".

HAKEEM JEFFRIES: "WE DONT WORK FOR THIS PRESIDENT, OR ANY PRESIDENT. WE WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE".

SO, MY INTERPRETATION IS:
SCHIFF THINKS THE AMERICAN VOTER IS MINDLESS WITHOUT THE DEMS HELP. OR IF THE AMERICAN VOTER VOTES FOR TRUMP, THEY ARE CHEATING.

JEFFRIES WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IMPEACHMENT WITHOUT EVEN ASKING WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT.

AM I READING THOSE STATEMENTS WRONG?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ESPLAIN THIS TO ME. I AM NOT SURE WHICH ORDER THEY WERE IN FOR THEIR SPEECH TODAY.

ADAM SCHIFF: "THE ELECTION CANNOT BE DECIDED AT THE BALLOT BOX. FOR WE (DEMS) CANNOT BE ASSURED THAT THE VOTE WILL BE FAIRLY WON".

HAKEEM JEFFRIES: "WE DONT WORK FOR THIS PRESIDENT, OR ANY PRESIDENT. WE WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE".

SO, MY INTERPRETATION IS:
SCHIFF THINKS THE AMERICAN VOTER IS MINDLESS WITHOUT THE DEMS HELP. OR IF THE AMERICAN VOTER VOTES FOR TRUMP, THEY ARE CHEATING.

JEFFRIES WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IMPEACHMENT WITHOUT EVEN ASKING WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT.

AM I READING THOSE STATEMENTS WRONG?
The democrats have had a superiority complex for decades. They DON'T think Americans are smart enough to pick a president. They DON'T think Americans are smart enough to work, pay taxes, maintain their own lives. That's why they want to disarm the public, raise taxes, limit free speech, and tell you how to vote. Democrats used to be compassionate people. I remember the time very well. Right now, the only good democrat is a dead democrat. They're all fucking nuts.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dems will lose seats this year, but will not vacate. They will blame cheating and unfair voting. They will force court(s) to decide outcome.

It will be ugly.

Voters are fed up.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The democrats have had a superiority complex for decades. They DON'T think Americans are smart enough to pick a president. They DON'T think Americans are smart enough to work, pay taxes, maintain their own lives. That's why they want to disarm the public, raise taxes, limit free speech, and tell you how to vote. Democrats used to be compassionate people. I remember the time very well. Right now, the only good democrat is a dead democrat. They're all fucking nuts.
... and that's it, in a nutshell.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
1 YEAR AGO. ALL PRETTY MUCH STILL ON THE SAME SIDE.

LOOK AT REV'S POST #3. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DID CLAIM CHEATING. WASNT THE DEMS. SO SOMEONE WAS GOING TO CRY FOUL NO MATER WHAT THE OUTCOME.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Hell, they are blaming russia for Gamestop stock squeeze and there has been ZERO evidence.

Look at Warren supposedly championing the middle class and then when her hedge fund donors lose money, she says we have to do something

Biden tells Kamala in the primaries we have to let the legislation process work, and a year later....who's the dictator? Who's the tyrant?

The curtain has been pulled back.We all know who the wizard of OZ is. And many of the republicans are to blame as well. Let's hope they get primaried out.