One way to win a golf match

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A golfer was in a competitive match with a friend who is ahead by a couple of strokes. "Boy, I'd give anything to sink this putt," the golfer mumbled to himself.

Just then, a stranger walked up beside him and whispered, "Would you be willing to give up a quarter of your sex life to sink the putt?"

Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer also feels that maybe this is a good omen, so he says, "Sounds good, too," and he promptly sank the putt!

Two holes later, he mumbled to himself again, "Gosh, I wish I could get an eagle on this one."

The same stranger was suddenly at his side again and whispered, "Would it be worth giving up another quarter of your sex life to make an eagle?" Shrugging, the golfer replied, "Okay." And, amazingly, he made the eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needed another eagle to win. Without waiting for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moved to his side and said, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"

"Definitely," the golfer replied, and, sure enough, he made the eagle and won the match.

As the golfer was walking to the clubhouse, the stranger walked alongside him and said, "I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am. I'm Satan, and from this day forward, you really will have no sex life at all."

"Nice to meet you," the golfer replied. "I'm Father O'Malley."