Our wonderful "expert"...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. LMAO!!! YOU MENTIONED CUBAN. NEVER MENTIONED SOROS!? PLEASE TRY AND KEEP UP. BUT HERE YA GO. CUBAN $4.3B & SOROS $10B, G AND AW, NO CHANGE IM SURE. THERE ARE MANY BILLIONAIRS. PLEASE LIST THEM ALL SO WE CAN SEE THEM. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY.
Dear Good Buddy:

I don't claim to be rich, but I've always been smart with the money I do have. I've NEVER been in debt, and NEVER had unpaid bills. If I couldn't afford something, I didn't purchase it.

My wife and I have been told (by more than one financial advisor) that we have the highest combined credit rating they've ever seen, and we live in one of the finest gated communities in our area. We must be doing something right.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. LMAO!!! YOU MENTIONED CUBAN. NEVER MENTIONED SOROS!? PLEASE TRY AND KEEP UP. BUT HERE YA GO. CUBAN $4.3B & SOROS $10B, G AND AW, NO CHANGE IM SURE. THERE ARE MANY BILLIONAIRS. PLEASE LIST THEM ALL SO WE CAN SEE THEM. GOOD LUCK IN NOVEMBER GOOD BUDDY.
Dear Good Buddy:

First you tell Greg and I that we're wrong to mention Soros, but then you tell us to PLEASE list ALL of the billionaires. Consistency apparently isn't one of your major attributes.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. ALL OF THOSE COMMENTS ARE SO RIDICULOUS, THEY DONT DESERVE MY TIME TO REPLY BEYOND THIS. STOP CRYING GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW. ALL OF THOSE COMMENTS ARE SO RIDICULOUS, THEY DONT DESERVE MY TIME TO REPLY BEYOND THIS. STOP CRYING GOOD BUDDY.
Dear Good Buddy:

They're not ridiculous. You just can't come up with sensible replies. Have a great weekend!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST LIKE YOU HAVE REFUSED TO ANSWER WHAT YOU THOUGHT WERE RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS. LIKE YOU SAID, IF THE SHOW FITS. YOU HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND. CARRY ON GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
JUST LIKE YOU HAVE REFUSED TO ANSWER WHAT YOU THOUGHT WERE RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS. LIKE YOU SAID, IF THE SHOW FITS. YOU HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND. CARRY ON GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

Do you really think that I have the time to list ALL of your "ridiculous" statements?