Pay attention! Limbaugh warns what a Biden victory will mean

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AG Barr is still closing in on the entire Bam Bam admin. Also, Killary WILL testify.
She'll testify -- confident in her own warped mind that as in the past, nothing will come of it -- but hopefully, she'll be wrong.

After all, a fledgling lawyer could prove criminal activity against Crooked Hillary beyond a shadow of a doubt.

bbfreeburn

She'll testify -- confident in her own warped mind that as in the past, nothing will come of it -- but hopefully, she'll be wrong.

After all, a fledgling lawyer could prove criminal activity against Crooked Hillary beyond a shadow of a doubt.
long ago I asked you to provide one shred of evidence and I’m still waiting.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
long ago I asked you to provide one shred of evidence and I’m still waiting.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Although he said that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring forward a case, James Comey clearly spelled out a series of CRIMES that would put most people in jail.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Give up, huh? Well, that makes it easy to get in "the last word" doesn't it? Sort of like taking your marbles and going home? Can you spell S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R?
See here,this is what I detest about you. You say you never attack anyone but you're wrong. you think its ok to kill people with kindness, but really you're a nasty old man.

Last edited:

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Although he said that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring forward a case, James Comey clearly spelled out a series of CRIMES that would put most people in jail.
if no reasonable prosecutor would bring forth a case it sounds like no reasonable prosecutor thinks she is guilty. Only you, an unreasonable right winger

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
See here,this is what I detest about you. You say you never attack anyone but you're wrong. you think its ok to kill people with kindness, but really you're a nasty old man.
Dear sevenpin63:

If you call that a "personal attack" so be it. But once again, it demonstrates that it's near-impossible to win "a war of words" with me. And no matter how you look at it, WAMO has "attacked" me far more than I've allegedly "attacked" him.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
if no reasonable prosecutor would bring forth a case it sounds like no reasonable prosecutor thinks she is guilty. Only you, an unreasonable right winger
Dear bbfreeburn:

Comey is FAR FROM being a reasonable prosecutor, and besides, it wasn't his position to act as prosecutor in that situation. AG Lynch should have been the one to do so.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

I'll go into more detail later, but the following was determined by James Comey, even though he wrongfully thought it wasn't enough evidence to constitute prosecution.

* Regarding Crooked Hillary's e-mails, 110 of them (in 52 e-mail chains) were found to have contained classified information at the time they were sent or received, and 8of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and 8 contained Confidential information.

* With respect to the thousands of other e-mails, Comey concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.

* There is evidence that they she was extremely careless in handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. For example, seven e-mail chains concerned matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.

* None of the e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

If you call that a "personal attack" so be it. But once again, it demonstrates that it's near-impossible to win "a war of words" with me. And no matter how you look at it, WAMO has "attacked" me far more than I've allegedly "attacked" him.
Well thats because you're a legend in your own mind.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

I'll go into more detail later, but the following was determined by James Comey, even though he wrongfully thought it wasn't enough evidence to constitute prosecution.

* Regarding Crooked Hillary's e-mails, 110 of them (in 52 e-mail chains) were found to have contained classified information at the time they were sent or received, and 8of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and 8 contained Confidential information.

* With respect to the thousands of other e-mails, Comey concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.

* There is evidence that they she was extremely careless in handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. For example, seven e-mail chains concerned matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.

* None of the e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government.
If this happened to a Contractor or DOD employee, they at the very least would have been fired.

It's hard to just to get access to classified information, and TS SCI is even harder for a DOD or contractor, but they will just willie nillie give politicians access. It can take a year to get clearance and it comes with a shit ton of training.