PENCE

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Do you realize how lame that response is? Antifa and BLM maskless protests were everywhere before the Trump rally and all of a sudden Trump rallies are gonna spread covid and we are all gonna die? Come on dude. You are smarter than that.
Dear REVerse:

I wonder if WAMO -- and the fake-news lamestream media -- will comment about this ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
PENCE AND TEXAS GOVERNOR ABBOTT: PENCE WHEN ASKED ABOUT MASKS, "WHEN YOU CANT MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING, WEAR A MASK. WEARING A MASK JUST MAKES SINCE".

DR BIRX WHO WAS THERE ALSO: "NEW RESEARCH SHOWS MASKS DO HELP PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS".

THEN WHEN ASKED ABOUT RECENT EVENTS INVOLVING HIM WITH NO MASK AND NOT PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, WOULDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION...AGAIN. HHMMM, CURIOUSIOR AND CURIOUSOR.
Dear WAMO:

Thanks for keeping us up to date on liberal talking points.

bbfreeburn

An observation:
I suspect (in fact I’m pretty sure) that everyone of us is to at least some degree racist. Have you never caught yourself doing or saying something racist? If we were all honest I think the answer is Yes.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
An observation:
I suspect (in fact I’m pretty sure) that everyone of us is to at least some degree racist. Have you never caught yourself doing or saying something racist? If we were all honest I think the answer is Yes.
Dear bbfreeburn:

I don't consider myself racist, and I'm not aware of anyone who actually considers me a racist. But having said that, the honest answer is YES. Not often, but I have been "guillty" of telling an occasional joke such as ...

What's long and black and stinks? ANSWER: A welfare line.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
An observation:
You'll have to define racism first for me to even consider the question. THAT is the question, though, right?