Ponder this.

bbfreeburn

As we all know, Donald Trump was once a Democrat. Given the events of the last couple of days (working out deals with Democrats and threatening the R's that he will work with D's more if the R's dont get it together), is it possible that he is turning into a Democrat? hmmmmm....

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Hasn't he switched party affiliation several times? But in a way, how can you blame him? The R's have majority and still can't agree on anything.

I don't think he cares who he deals with to get things done, if it helps complete whatever he is trying to accomplish at the time. That would be the business background coming into play. End results matter more than loyalty.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
As we all know, Donald Trump was once a Democrat. Given the events of the last couple of days (working out deals with Democrats and threatening the R's that he will work with D's more if the R's dont get it together), is it possible that he is turning into a Democrat? hmmmmm....
I don't think so. I think he's showing his true colors...exactly as he did during his campaign. He thoroughly pissed off both sides and called out as many reps as he did dems. In our current situation, as government goes, if you're pissing off both sides you're doing something right.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'll make a fearless forecast. I predict that DONALD TRUMP WILL SEEK RE-ELECTION IN 2020 AS AN INDEPENDENT.

Because of problems getting major legislation passed by the GOP-controlled Congress, and because some prominent Republicans continue to oppose him and his agenda, it may prove beneficial for Trump to refuse the Republican Party nomination and announce that he's running as an Independent.

Think about it. Trump's base has been holding steady at around 40 percent, AND THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO WIN THE 2020 ELECTION. And if Donald garners 40 percent in any state, it's likely that the Republicans and Democrats would roughly split the other 60 percent of the vote, and that would almost certainly make Trump a LANDSLIDE winner.