"Racist" Facts White People Daren't Talk About

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
This guy is full of shit. Everybody knows it's all Whitey's fault! Well, everything that isn't Bush's fault, that is... :rolleyes:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This guy is full of shit. Everybody knows it's all Whitey's fault! Well, everything that isn't Bush's fault, that is... :rolleyes:
Dear 9andaWiggle:

We all know that white presidents have been involved in many more scandals and impropriety than black presidents. Then again, there has been only one black -- or half-black, if you prefer -- president.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
But he's half white too, so everything is still all Whitey's fault! ;)

The black half in him wanted to do better, but the white half kept the black half down and made him corrupt and evil! :Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But he's half white too, so everything is still all Whitey's fault! ;)

The black half in him wanted to do better, but the white half kept the black half down and made him corrupt and evil! :Biggrin:
... but I'm of the opinion that NEITHER "half" of Barack Hussein Obama is good for the country.

livespive

It's not even really race. The media would have you believe that. More today, cops are just getting out of hand, and getting caught.
Even White cop White crook is getting caught in the media....

All this reminds me of a scene from Boyz in the Hood where a White cop and a Black cops show up at a robery in the black neighborhood:

Then the boy grows up and is a good boy no record:

Interesting with great power, comes great responsibility.

JLS

... but JLS (and many liberals) aren't likely to be interested in such FACTS, because it doesn't fit their one-sided viewpoints and narratives.
Boy are you off base.....Everyone knows that JLS hates the far left...hates Sea gull lovers and tree huggars...

Now what do you mean by one sided...If you watch TV....you would have noticed that protest broke out across the country...That's hardly one sided...And not everyone marching was Black...There were boo koo Whites marching...

Nope...JLS always will take the side of a victim...That doesn't mean the victim is good or right...It just means
that on the day someone killed him...he didn't deserve it...

Ya know, like when a Black teen was walking home from the candy store wearing a hoodie in the rain on a cold nite in February...And some POS profiled and stalked him...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It's not even really race. The media would have you believe that. More today, cops are just getting out of hand, and getting caught.
Even White cop White crook is getting caught in the media....

All this reminds me of a scene from Boyz in the Hood where a White cop and a Black cops show up at a robery in the black neighborhood:

Then the boy grows up and is a good boy no record:

Interesting with great power, comes great responsibility.
You've got your opinion of the police, and I have mine! ;) :Biggrin:

Last edited: