Radical Break Away review (with video)

Maine Man

I drilled the Radical Break Away 4.25” X 25 to be a quicker response solid symmetric, and strong through the mid-lane, and it performs perfectly. The Breakaway has an RG of 2.528 and a differential of 0.041. This combination of core dynamics and HK22 Solid, which is polished, yields a very definitive backed reaction. I have had tremendous success on our 41’ THS, I am able to play in the oil cutting of my angles, and the Break Away can still get the corner pins out. When you need to open the lane up and create more shape, the Break Away has you covered. I very versatile piece of equipment, this is one I have been looking for all season long. I used it on a 7:1 38 ft. challenge pattern and whacked them for a five-game block, then went to Alcatraz 38’ and had even more success, as you can see in the video link from my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iH7yuqzyskw

You can order the Radical Break Away now from Bowler Builders Pro Shop, and pro shops everywhere. Join the Radical Revolution today!!