Report: Tulsa Arena Management Sabotaged Trump Rally Attendance

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Allow me to ask you a straightforward question: DO YOU TRULY FEEL THAT THE NATION WILL BE BETTER OFF IF TRUMP IS REPLACED BY BIDEN?
I think the best case scenario might be if Biden becomes President and Republicans take control of both the House and Senate.

Having Trump out of office might calm the unhinged, violent, angry extremists so we wouldn't have a new drama every month but Rep control of House/Senate would keep them from making any headway towards turning us into their communist utopia.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think the best case scenario might be if Biden becomes President and Republicans take control of both the House and Senate.

Having Trump out of office might calm the unhinged, violent, angry extremists so we wouldn't have a new drama every month but Rep control of House/Senate would keep them from making any headway towards turning us into their communist utopia.
Toss that around a bit. Now, do you really think so?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. FOR THE 8TH TIME, I DONT THINK EITHER IS FIT FOR THAT POSITION. VOTE WITH DJ, INDEPENDANT. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. TRUMP NOR BIDEN ARE THE ANSWER FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD. :Thumbsup:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
AW. FOR THE 8TH TIME, I DONT THINK EITHER IS FIT FOR THAT POSITION. VOTE WITH DJ, INDEPENDANT. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. TRUMP NOR BIDEN ARE THE ANSWER FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD. :Thumbsup:
Need to fill House and Senate with Independents too! Can't be any worse.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump IS the relief we need IF republicans can take control of the useless house. Think about this, WAMO. Let's say you had a house to wire. Some complex and difficult runs along the way, but over all, a typical run. How far would you get if after you started the job you had little fucking elves cutting your wires, or throwing up drywall where you hadn't yet installed the switches and outlets, or even mapped out the run?? Just when you think you have smooth sailing for a while some vandals come in, steal your tools and supplies, put up 4 walls of drywall and insulate. After a few weeks of work you manage to get back to running some wire and an inspector comes in and tells you the code has changed. You can't use 14ga wire any longer. You need to run 8ga!! You argue and fight, take it to court, they rule against you. You go back and start over with 8ga. You get a few days into the project when suddenly the township supervisor shows up and tells you your permits are expired. He forces you to stop working. You hire attorneys and fight some more until you find a loophole and begin working again. The next day a couple of your guys show up drunk. You fire them and try to find some replacements, but the union won't approve anyone you choose. Soon, you're becoming extremely irate and hire a couple of guys anyway. The next day you're being picketed by other union members and they won't let you into your own job. I could go on and on but I believe this should be enough to make my point. Now you see what Trump has been enduring since day 1. All he needs is to have some help from the house.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW. FOR THE 8TH TIME, I DONT THINK EITHER IS FIT FOR THAT POSITION. VOTE WITH DJ, INDEPENDANT. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. TRUMP NOR BIDEN ARE THE ANSWER FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD.
Dear WAMO:

Regardless. unless something drastic happens before November, either Trump or Biden WILL be elected, and therefore, NONE OF YOUR "OPTIONS" are feasible!

The "try something different" scenario you should be hoping for is a Trump re-election coupled with the GOP re-taking control of the House.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump IS the relief we need IF republicans can take control of the useless house. Think about this, WAMO. Let's say you had a house to wire. Some complex and difficult runs along the way, but over all, a typical run. How far would you get if after you started the job you had little fucking elves cutting your wires, or throwing up drywall where you hadn't yet installed the switches and outlets, or even mapped out the run?? Just when you think you have smooth sailing for a while some vandals come in, steal your tools and supplies, put up 4 walls of drywall and insulate. After a few weeks of work you manage to get back to running some wire and an inspector comes in and tells you the code has changed. You can't use 14ga wire any longer. You need to run 8ga!! You argue and fight, take it to court, they rule against you. You go back and start over with 8ga. You get a few days into the project when suddenly the township supervisor shows up and tells you your permits are expired. He forces you to stop working. You hire attorneys and fight some more until you find a loophole and begin working again. The next day a couple of your guys show up drunk. You fire them and try to find some replacements, but the union won't approve anyone you choose. Soon, you're becoming extremely irate and hire a couple of guys anyway. The next day you're being picketed by other union members and they won't let you into your own job. I could go on and on but I believe this should be enough to make my point. Now you see what Trump has been enduring since day 1. All he needs is to have some help from the house.
Dear Greg T:

Our friend WAMO needs to realize that TRUMP HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH, even though he has been harassed and vilified each and every day by Democrats, liberals and the fake-news lamestream media.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
But that's the other side of the equation I was thinking of earlier. Right now that is the case, but as we're seeing they are increasing terroristic activities as a means to "get Trump". If re-elected, it will be like trying to wire a house, and you go out to get more wire and find your truck on fire. Then they shoot you. Then they drag your corpse through town to warn any other electricians to not try wiring any houses.

That's what I worry about from a Trump re-election. Not from Trump or any Republican, and not from reasonable Liberals (yes, many are out there just like reasonable Conservatives), but the bat-shit crazy extremists that are trying to control the narrative (with the willing aid of many mainstream media outlets) and would rather see the USA burn to the ground than not get their way. And the sad truth is, the Republican party has sat idly by and let them rampage throughout the country. I guess the thought is they are destroying their own cities, but damn it, not everyone that lives in or near the cities agrees with the violence and destruction (most don't).

Any representative in our government should represent and protect ALL people in their district/state/country, not just those who voted for them. And this is where America (namely the Republicans right now) are failing. These extremist bastards that are bringing violence and destruction to our cities should be identified as the terrorists they are, rounded up by our Military as traitors and enemies of The Union, and waterboarded daily at Guantanamo. Just MO.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD ANSWER 9! SORRY 9, I COULD ONLY "CLICK LIKE" ONCE.

TRUMP IS CAUSING ALL THE TERMOIL IN THIS COUNTRY. IF HE WERE A REAL MAN AND REALLY CARED ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, HE WOULD STEP DOWN. WILL HE, NO, EGO IS TO BIG. HE WILL JUST WATCH MY WIRING JOB (COUNTRY) BURN TO THE GROUND BEFORE HE ADMITS HE IS NOT FIT TO RUN THIS COUNTRY.

LOOKS LIKE I AM FINALLY GETTING THRU TO AW. HE SAID TRUMP OR BIDEN WILL BE ELECTED. WAY TO GO AW! :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But that's the other side of the equation I was thinking of earlier. Right now that is the case, but as we're seeing they are increasing terroristic activities as a means to "get Trump". If re-elected, it will be like trying to wire a house, and you go out to get more wire and find your truck on fire. Then they shoot you. Then they drag your corpse through town to warn any other electricians to not try wiring any houses.

That's what I worry about from a Trump re-election. Not from Trump or any Republican, and not from reasonable Liberals (yes, many are out there just like reasonable Conservatives), but the bat-shit crazy extremists that are trying to control the narrative (with the willing aid of many mainstream media outlets) and would rather see the USA burn to the ground than not get their way. And the sad truth is, the Republican party has sat idly by and let them rampage throughout the country. I guess the thought is they are destroying their own cities, but damn it, not everyone that lives in or near the cities agrees with the violence and destruction (most don't).

Any representative in our government should represent and protect ALL people in their district/state/country, not just those who voted for them. And this is where America (namely the Republicans right now) are failing. These extremist bastards that are bringing violence and destruction to our cities should be identified as the terrorists they are, rounded up by our Military as traitors and enemies of The Union, and waterboarded daily at Guantanamo. Just MO.
Any alternative is just giving up and giving in. The democrats will have full control.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Any alternative is just giving up and giving in. The democrats will have full control.
I don't disagree, but what I'm longing to see are the Republicans (in lieu of Hell freezing over and Independents taking majority control of the government) stepping up as actual leaders and putting an end to this domestic terrorism bullshit (read, violent, destructive terrorists, NOT Americans exercising their right to peaceful protest). Allowing it to continue, to fester and build more terrorists within our borders, is criminally irresponsible of all government officials sworn to uphold the Constitution and laws of this country and protect our people. Their silence, their inability or unwillingness to hold those responsible for the good of our country, to turn a blind eye towards the law abiding citizens who have been and will be harmed by these terrorist actions with no justice and no repercussions is flat WRONG. For this I cannot give the Republicans a pass. If all they're going to do is sit idly by while the terrorists destroy our country from within, then what good are they? What difference does it make if we vote them in or not? I guess my stock investments might do a little better until the terroristic mob burns my house down and murders me and my wife? Lot of good that'll do me.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't disagree, but what I'm longing to see are the Republicans (in lieu of Hell freezing over and Independents taking majority control of the government) stepping up as actual leaders and putting an end to this domestic terrorism bullshit (read, violent, destructive terrorists, NOT Americans exercising their right to peaceful protest). Allowing it to continue, to fester and build more terrorists within our borders, is criminally irresponsible of all government officials sworn to uphold the Constitution and laws of this country and protect our people. Their silence, their inability or unwillingness to hold those responsible for the good of our country, to turn a blind eye towards the law abiding citizens who have been and will be harmed by these terrorist actions with no justice and no repercussions is flat WRONG. For this I cannot give the Republicans a pass. If all they're going to do is sit idly by while the terrorists destroy our country from within, then what good are they? What difference does it make if we vote them in or not? I guess my stock investments might do a little better until the terroristic mob burns my house down and murders me and my wife? Lot of good that'll do me.
I was listening to the Rubin report with Gulliani and maybe he should run again?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
TRUMP IS CAUSING ALL THE TERMOIL IN THIS COUNTRY.
PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE: According to this forum's political expert, so it's now official ...

TRUMP IS CAUSING ALL THE TURMOIL IN THIS COUNTRY.

Repeating: Trump is causing all the turmoil in this country.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What are the Republicans supposed to do when the cities that are burning bare ran by Democrats?

The other issue is they are afraid to lose moderates over being "racists" if they denounce looting. It's already happened to moderate liberals. Moderates are heavily swayed by the media.

The moderate population is a fickle bitch. Some are all for BLM....or at least more equality. Some are hating on the Republicans for not coming out against the looting.

So come November, Democrats will show how racist Republicans are if they fight back on the looting. Republicans can't win the narrative as long as the media and Dems are running the show.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOOKS LIKE I AM FINALLY GETTING THRU TO AW. HE SAID TRUMP OR BIDEN WILL BE ELECTED. WAY TO GO AW!
Dear WAMO:

Looks as if you aren't paying attention to what I said.

Looks as if you are attempting to make fun of what I said.

Looks as if you don't comprehend what I said.

Looks as if you are doing like a CNN "reporter" and ignoring the gist of what I said.

Looks as if you care to continue to troll the forum.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So come November, Democrats will show how racist Republicans are if they fight back on the looting. Republicans can't win the narrative as long as the media and Dems are running the show.
... and if people such as WAMO buy into what the Dems and media are saying.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What we need more than anything is for the republicans to unite, agree, and put up a front that will stop all the democrat dumbassery. We can't have twatsticks like Romney and Roberts, and good number of others siding with the democrats on these major issues.They need to be replaced by TRUE republicans who will stand with the rest and fight. Gonna be a tough battle.