Richmond 2A Rally

Scolai

I survived being surrounded by 25,000ish people who were, for the most part, armed to the teeth. Pretty much everywhere I looked I saw a semi-automatic rifle or handgun (not including the ones my family were caring). One marcher was even carrying a Barrett .50 cal BOOM-BOOM.

No fights. No meaningful conflicts between parties at the rally. One woman was arrested for wearing an out-of-compliance mask.

Our signs were very popular (all credit to my wife). In fact, one of the curators for the Virginia Museum of History and Culture asked us if he could have them after the rally to add to the collection at the museum.

Forgive the crooked picture. I had to borrow this one because my wife won't publish her pics until she does the write-up on the rally for a client.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
When shit gets real this is the kinda stuff that shows who the real enemies are. Did you watch the network news last night?? Terrible. Just terrible

.83850217_528014758067803_1447039499237326848_o.jpg

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, the media is terribly disappointed you guys didn't shoot the place up. They tried like hell to build the narrative that ya'll were a bunch of bloodthirsty bigots hellbent on starting Civil War II.