Riddle me this.....

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
On my after work commute yesterday I saw a truck with "Live Better/Work Union" and Trump stickers.

Make sense of this for me......
Either of two things come to mind. He bought the truck with the union stickers on it, or he's an older guy from back when conservatives were in good standing with unions because they actually helped people instead of stealing from them.

bbfreeburn

I despise unions. When I first started working I had to join a union. When we found out that the shop steward did absolutely no work and got paid extra for doing so we voted the union out.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I despise unions. When I first started working I had to join a union. When we found out that the shop steward did absolutely no work and got paid extra for doing so we voted the union out.
I was a shop steward for Teamsters local 328 back in 80. When I got into the "negotiation" meeting it was a fucking joke, and I told them so. I gave up the position. Two months later I arrived at work in the morning to find our shop being picketed. I asked what was going on and was told I wasn't working because Teamsters was on strike. I told them we just signed a contract last month and we're fine. He said ALL of Teamsters was on strike because the OTR drivers need more mileage. That was when I plowed thru the picket line, went behind the fence to lock my vehicle in because I know how these fuckers can be, and went to work. I crushed that picket line every day for two weeks until they finally left us alone. But, not without smashed windows and torn up landscape at the business.