Sad Day In Chicago...

JLS

About 6 months ago...Jackie Robinson West were the talk of the town...They had just won the United States 2014 Little League World Series...

But today their title has been STRIPPED...For cheating...

Now I don't blame the kids...mostly 11 and 12 year olds....I blame their coaches and the people running their program for cheating...

Another shameful event out of the south side of Chicago...Better know as the land of Obama...

Now these kids were probably told that anyone can grow up and run for Congress...Heck even President...

But it's a shame when they follow rule models...who Lie and Cheat...to get there...

"if you like your current health provider, you can keep them"...."ISOL { ISIS } are the JV team"

which is why

we're screwed

Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

Here is a link...

Little League Baseball has stripped the U.S. championship from the Chicago-based Jackie Robinson West team and has suspended the coach for violating a rule prohibiting the use of players who live outside the geographic area that the team represents, it was announced Wednesday.
The Jackie Robinson West team, the first all-African-American team to win the championship, must vacate wins from the 2014 Little League Baseball International Tournament -- including its Great Lakes Regional and United States championships.
[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Charles Rex ArbogastThe Jackie Robinson West Little League team was ruled to have used players from outside its local area by recruiting players from neighboring districts.

The team's manager, Darold Butler, has been suspended from Little League activity, and Illinois District 4 administrator Michael Kelly has been removed from his position.
The organization found that the Jackie Robinson team used a falsified boundary map, and that team officials met with neighboring Little League districts in Illinois to claim players and build what amounts to a superteam.

JLS

DAM....But they didn't deflate any footballs....And yet their title has been stripped...

I guess the moral of the story is....If you are going to cheat...cover your tracks, and look and act stupid when being interviewed by the media...

And you too may be Super Bowl Champs...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Shouldn't be a sad day for Chi-Town. Should be an embarrassing day. One good thing comes from this, tho. The kids will KNOW that cheating doesn't pay. And that title is a small price to pay.

Robadat

They didn't deflate any baseballs. They brought in kids from outside their area who weren't eligible to play for the team. I don't blame the kids, I blame the adults who pulled these outside kids in. I feel bad for these kids, but the kids I really feel bad for are on the teams that did things the right way and lost to the cheaters. The majority of them will never get the opportunity to win a national title again...

JLS

Greg T said:
Shouldn't be a sad day for Chi-Town. Should be an embarrassing day. One good thing comes from this, tho. The kids will KNOW that cheating doesn't pay. And that title is a small price to pay.
No Greg...Not at all....They will learn that if you are going to cheat...CHEAT WELL...and maybe some day you too can be Super Bowl Champs...Or run for Congress or even for President...

which is why

we're screwed

Spider

Politicans cheat / lie. Trusted newsmen cheat / lie. Coaches cheat / lie. I suspect the parents cheat / lie as well. I bet these kids aren't blaming the right people.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Cheating most certainly DOES pay, you've just got to have the right high-powered connections and political allies to get away with it. For the everyday peon though, cheating will get you slapped down hard.

Spider

OR blame the senile ball boy.

James JLS said:
DAM....But they didn't deflate any footballs....And yet their title has been stripped...

I guess the moral of the story is....If you are going to cheat...cover your tracks, and look and act stupid when being interviewed by the media...

And you too may be Super Bowl Champs...

JLS

More Bad New....Now that the clowd from NBC has been caught in a LIE...And suspended...Word on the street is HE IS NOW
MOST CERTAINLY QUALIFIED TO RUN FOR CONGRESS OR EVEN FOR PRESIDENT...

which is why

we're screwed

Djarum300

Addicted Member
In this case I blame the parents and organizers. The parents knew or should have known what was going on. The kids care the most about these things. The manager and organizers probably could care less.

JLS

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
More cheating in youth sports? Yawn. High schools "recruiting" players. Adults lying about where they live so a kid can play in a certain district. Youth sports rife with cheating. Starts in kindergarten, goes thru Little League, high school, and the Big Kahuna...college sports.
Yes indeed...And if you're real good at cheating...You could end up winning the Super Bowl...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I have a strong hunch that if I started a thread on this topic -- or even commented on the subject matter -- Cool Rocking Daddy would infer, directly or indirectly, that I'm a racist. But I suppose that's par for the course.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE KIDS WATCH THEIR FAVORITE PRO PLAYERS ON TV AND LEARN FROM THEM. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW A PRO STAND UP AND SAY "I DIDNT CATCH THAT BALL, YOU MISSED IT REF". "THAT WAS OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE, I PUSHED OFF, YOU JUST DIDNT SEE IT". "I MISSED THE TAG, YOU BLEW THAT CALL UMP". WE ARE ALL TAUGHT TO CHEAT AND LIE FROM AN EARLY AGE, AND WE CANT HELP IT. DO OR SAY WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WAMO MATLOCK said:
THE KIDS WATCH THEIR FAVORITE PRO PLAYERS ON TV AND LEARN FROM THEM. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW A PRO STAND UP AND SAY "I DIDNT CATCH THAT BALL, YOU MISSED IT REF". "THAT WAS OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE, I PUSHED OFF, YOU JUST DIDNT SEE IT". "I MISSED THE TAG, YOU BLEW THAT CALL UMP". WE ARE ALL TAUGHT TO CHEAT AND LIE FROM AN EARLY AGE, AND WE CANT HELP IT. DO OR SAY WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN.
Good point. It starts early.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
You've learned absolutey nothing from your days on BR. I only call 'em as I see 'em.
... and if people don't see things from your perspective, you certainly are more than willing and eager to criticize them to the max. However, you might consider debating the issues and topics rather than firing personal criticisms against those who post viewpoints that differ from yours.

JLS

Well sold my JR United States Little League World Series Champion shirt...
Sold it to a Female PoliceOfficer from Washington D.C.
Got a great deal...She offered a cup of Star Bucks coffee...But I held my ground...And got 2 cups of coffee from Burger King...Plus
2 order of their 3 pc. French toast...and 2 chocolate chip cookies...

Now you may be wondering why she wanted said shirt...But after all...she is from D.C.....And they are use to people who cheat and lie...

She is giving the shirt to her husband...for V-Day...lol

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AS WELL HE SHOULD! A WINNING BASEBALL TEAM WITHOUT A PLAYER FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. WHAT NEXT? NO PUERTO RICANS?