Sadly, the era of Internet bowling forums may be ending

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS 2 TOURNEYS THIS YEAR, SO FAR, THAT HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO SPARE SHOOTING. NOT A BIG FAN OF EITHER GUY IN THE FINAL MATCH, BUT WAS PULLING FOR RASH. I REALLY LIKE THE 2 DIFFERENT PATTERNS SO THEY HAVE TO THINK A LITTLE BIT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Reddit has good and bad subs. The local Reddit is fairly liberal, but it keeps me up to speed on what's going on.
Dear Djarum:

I actually created an Reddit account when I checked it out, and I even posted two or three songs in the oldies music category, but upon a scan, I wasn't too impressed, and I won't be logging in very often, if ever.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THATS 2 TOURNEYS THIS YEAR, SO FAR, THAT HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO SPARE SHOOTING. NOT A BIG FAN OF EITHER GUY IN THE FINAL MATCH, BUT WAS PULLING FOR RASH. I REALLY LIKE THE 2 DIFFERENT PATTERNS SO THEY HAVE TO THINK A LITTLE BIT.
I've been out of the game for quite a while, but I was surprised most were trying to play the longer pattern from deeper inside, and the short pattern straight up from the outside. I'd have thought straighter from the right side with more coverstock and more roll on longer pattern, and crank it up/swing it out on shorter pattern with weaker coverstock (80's style!) would have been a better way to attack them. But maybe that's why I'm on the couch and not on the approach bowling for a title?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT WASNT JUST LONGER 9, IT WAS HEAVIER OIL TOO. THEY ONLY CROSSED OVER WHEN THEY YANKED IT. I THINK BELMO OR SIMONSON OR SVENSON COULD HAVE CRANKED IT ENOUGH. RASH HAS TO MUCH SPEED. ALLEN HAS TROUBLE WITH FRONT ENDS.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
ballreviews.com would probably be going strong if chester would have been banned for life. He ruined the place.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ballreviews.com would probably be going strong if chester would have been banned for life. He ruined the place.
I told the powers that be repeatedly that I could clean the place up if they'd give me 30 days as admin. That's all I asked of them. Just 30 days. They would not even entertain the thought.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I told the powers that be repeatedly that I could clean the place up if they'd give me 30 days as admin. That's all I asked of them. Just 30 days. They would not even entertain the thought.
Dear Greg T:

I'm sure you could have done so. Cool Rockin Daddy, and several other instigators, led to that forum being predominantly personal attacks, vulgarity, false accusations (and even threats).

If you were to check all of my 5,000+ posts in this forum, you'll see how I would have posted on BR, but over there, I was constantly responding to hateful and personal attacks, false claims of such things as anti-Semitism, and false claims about what I had posted in other forums.

As for Cool Rockin Daddy, I never received credit for it, by I WAS THE ONE who prompted the BR moderators to ban CRD. The only problem from a personal standpoint is that I had to sacrifice myself (and get banned from the forum) in order to accomplish that, but I feel I did that forum a favor in that regard. But not long after CRD, brooksguru and I were gone, the moderators eliminated that "corrupted" Miscellaneous forum anyway. And except for two or three quick scans, I haven't been back to BR since.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I'm sure you could have done so. Cool Rockin Daddy, and several other instigators, led to that forum being predominantly personal attacks, vulgarity, false accusations (and even threats).

If you were to check all of my 5,000+ posts in this forum, you'll see how I would have posted on BR, but over there, I was constantly responding to hateful and personal attacks, false claims of such things as anti-Semitism, and false claims about what I had posted in other forums.

As for Cool Rockin Daddy, I never received credit for it, by I WAS THE ONE who prompted the BR moderators to ban CRD. The only problem from a personal standpoint is that I had to sacrifice myself (and get banned from the forum) in order to accomplish that, but I feel I did that forum a favor in that regard. But not long after CRD, brooksguru and I were gone, the moderators eliminated that "corrupted" Miscellaneous forum anyway. And except for two or three quick scans, I haven't been back to BR since.
The main problem with that forum is inconsistency. They would ban a user but not the email addy or the I.P. address. So, people kept returning under different user names. I even did it to attack the heavy hitters. Remember Drool Cockin Raddy?????

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The main problem with that forum is inconsistency. They would ban a user but not the email addy or the I.P. address. So, people kept returning under different user names. I even did it to attack the heavy hitters. Remember Drool Cockin Raddy?????
Dear Greg T:

Of course, I recall Drool Cockin Raddy.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
CRD was hiding behind a VPN. Admin told me this after I showed them the IM that CRD sent threatening to rape my sister.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
CRD was hiding behind a VPN. Admin told me this after I showed them the IM that CRD sent threatening to rape my sister.
Dear REVerse:

He never threatened me directly, but there probably weren't any insulting or demeaning words that he didn't use in posts aimed at me over a long period of time. And more than likely, I was one of his primary "targets" although I didn't really give him any reason(s) to do so. But I'm sure that the way I responded to him -- NOT using vulgarity or personal insults in return -- annoyed him to no end.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
… and there's no reason for CRD/tool guru to post here any longer, because he knows that he wouldn't last very long -- even though he always found ways to come back and spew his venom (under different names, etc.).

REVerse °

Addicted Member
It wasn’t long after that the non bowling related forum was permanently closed. CRD claims he was doxxed and blamed the closure on other people. The dude is a psychopath and his evil has no boundaries. I have never met anyone on the web that compares.

livespive

I miss TBU and peachee.

I bowled in some tournaments with a few others.

Now I’m stuck here reading about folks bragging that they live in FL in warm weather. :p:Roflmao::Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
When I left BR I thought they were already gone ocher especially. I think TBU might have been under another name for a while but I think he left too.
Most of them still have me blocked over there..LOL . I tried to contact a few of the old guys but was unable.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Damn, Greg. You must've REALLY pist them off!
I did. Even the conservatives!!!! But, at the time I was trying to prove a point to the admins. I was speaking with them (remember the PM club?) and attempting to get admin status so I could clean the place up. Apparently, they didn't believe me and decided to 86 the entire forum. But, in the process I had to make some enemies out of my friends so that no one would suspect me of being a narc. Well, it didn't work.