Save the Snowflakes!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

You and I (and millions of others) had to accept the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was elected twice. I didn't like it a bit, but it didn't affect my mental well-being, and I didn't feel "victimized" or "traumatized" because I voted for the losing candidate.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... but when are some of them -- such as Barbra Streisand, Al Sharpton, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher and Whoopi Goldberg going to flee the country?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Shit, there's more than that now. A couple of the Baldwin brothers are supposed to be going. Dickass Clooney is supposedly leaving. There's such a list I can't remember.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Shit, there's more than that now. A couple of the Baldwin brothers are supposed to be going. Dickass Clooney is supposedly leaving. There's such a list I can't remember.
... but where's a list of those who have ACTUALLY left or have definite plans of leaving?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Mostly, they're hiding because they shot their mouths off while confident of a Killary win.
Now that their feet are firmly planted in their mouths, they're not speaking.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Mostly, they're hiding because they shot their mouths off while confident of a Killary win.
Now that their feet are firmly planted in their mouths, they're not speaking.
... or were they simply just LYING, a la their preferred presidential candidate?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I believe they were spouting off and trying to use their celebrity to influence voters, as if anyone really gives a shit if they move or not.
... but they don't seem too eager to take advantage of any number of offers from others, who have volunteered to pay full travel and moving expenses for their "promised" one-way trip out of this country.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As we move ahead to 2017, can we finally achieve a collective "GET OVER IT" from these "snowflakes"?

The Electoral College vote confirmed Donald John Trump as our next president, as established by the U.S. Constitution, so can we now stop the foolishness?

The absurd behavior of the “never-Trump” or “not my president” people makes Trump’s most boorish behavior and statements pale in comparison. In case the "snowflakes" and lamestream media failed to notice, MORE ELECTORS DEFECTED FROM HILLARY THAN DID FROM TRUMP. And the Wisconsin recount determined Trump’s total actually was UNDER-REPORTED by 131 votes.

I was one of many millions greatly disappointed when Barack Hussein Obama was elected in 2008 and re-elected in 2012, but most of got over it and didn't keep whining about the validity of the election process or threaten to depart for Canada.

How about adopting a mindset that we should all pull together and realize that the success of the president-elect would benefit all of us?