SENT

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PM'S TO ALL MISSING ALLBOWLING MEMBERS LAST NIGHT, ATLEAST THOSE LISTED I COULD REACH. THE ONLY 2 I COULD NOT SEND TO WAS REV AND MI2AZ. IF ANYONE CAN, PLEASE TRY. TOLD THEM ALL WE ARE CHANGING THE WAY AB WAS HEADING AND THINGS WONT BE AS ANTAGONISTIC AS BEFORE. WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET ALONG BETTER AND PLAY NICE, RIGHT GUYS. BRUCE WAS ALSO 1 THAT I CONTACTED, SO LETS ALL PLAY NICE. OK? THANX! :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Many of the member haven't signed in in well over a year. Some previously active members haven't signed in for a couple of years. About a month ago and about a year before that I emailed a bunch. I received responses from a few and most stated that they just don't use the internet much anymore. Some of the extreme regulars like Spidey and a few others never replied.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I JUST WANTED TO TRY. I AM ALSO GOING TO CONTACT SOME OF THE LONG AGO MEMBERS AND SEE IF I CAN COXE THEM BACK IN, OR THREATEN EM, WHICHEVER WORKS BEST. :Biggrin:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE MAY STILL BE OVERSEAS. I ALSO INVITED HIM TO BOWL ON 1 OF THE TEAMS I PUT IN FOR DEL BALLARDS "BOWL FOR THE CURE CHARITY TOURNY" IN JANUARY. HE HASNT REPLIED YET.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Who's running this joint these days anyways?

TG is still in contact with a few folks who used to be on here through FB.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Who's running this joint these days anyways?

TG is still in contact with a few folks who used to be on here through FB.

Three of us are taking care of the site and cleaning out the spam every morning. Those three are me, myself and I.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
PM'S TO ALL MISSING ALLBOWLING MEMBERS LAST NIGHT, ATLEAST THOSE LISTED I COULD REACH. THE ONLY 2 I COULD NOT SEND TO WAS REV AND MI2AZ. IF ANYONE CAN, PLEASE TRY. TOLD THEM ALL WE ARE CHANGING THE WAY AB WAS HEADING AND THINGS WONT BE AS ANTAGONISTIC AS BEFORE. WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET ALONG BETTER AND PLAY NICE, RIGHT GUYS. BRUCE WAS ALSO 1 THAT I CONTACTED, SO LETS ALL PLAY NICE. OK? THANX! :Thumbsup:
I saw Bruce was just on the other day, at least he was signed in but just lurking

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE ADDED SOME STUFF IN THE BRUCE IS FUNN Y THREAD TODAY. :Thumbsup:

HEY DJ. ASK TG TO GET SOME OF THE GUYS TO CHECK IT OUT AGAIN. I HAVE SOME CONTACTS FOR SOME OF THE GUYS, BUT NOT ALOT. AND GET TG TO STOP BY SOME. I HAVE A NEW LOG IN NAME FOR HER...HUBBA HUBBA.