Sideboob Sunday

stc067

Yes, true. Say, do you still talk wrestling with Kennedy over at BR now that the misc non-bowling forum is kaput?
I still check in there once or twice a week. I've been busy at work, so I haven't had much time on my hands. There seems to be a big P.M. war over there right now. I checked my mailbox a couple weeks back, and there were 23 messages between Kennedy, Jorge , Pike, and a few others. That seems to be the new forum for arguments over there.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
They can have it. I hope they're happy in their PM world. Looks like we know who has the real
PMs club...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
When I first found this place I invited everyone over, but they were all too proud to make the move. Then, some fuck stick decided to come over and keep making new users and creating threatening posts and PMs. Well, we took some security measures to stop that from happening and now they have a nice little PM club where they love to bash us. A few of the non-participants are migrating over here and we'll have an excellent group while the rest enjoy their little PM club.