Slanty eyed pudge boy

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Interesting. So is Russia working as an ally to the US here, or backing N.K.? Seems odd... Russia seems to back the Syrian regime we dislike, but makes a statement possibly supportimg the US against N.K.? I'm not sure what to make of it. What backroom deals have been made? And where does China sit between the US and Russia in regards to N.K.?

Wonder... will US, R, and C work together to eliminate KJU and give N.K. to China in exchange for letting up on the international waters around Japan (or wherever they're at - the manmade islands and contested fishing waters). And would that really be seen as equitable trade for China? And what is in it for Russia? Are we going to give Syria to Russia?

Seems odd. But I'm a few bourbon and cokes in and probably not thinking too straight.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think Putin is just protecting his border so the little fuckers don't start scurrying to Russia when the big ones start to fall.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think Putin is just protecting his border so the little fuckers don't start scurrying to Russia when the big ones start to fall.
That makes the most sense. So does that mean Putin has info suggesting some coming action, or is he just being overly cautious? As much as I think the little weirdo needs to be kncoked on his ass, it is still a very complicated situation for the US to actually do so.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That makes the most sense. So does that mean Putin has info suggesting some coming action, or is he just being overly cautious? As much as I think the little weirdo needs to be kncoked on his ass, it is still a very complicated situation for the US to actually do so.
I've gotta believe that Trump and Putin are speaking regularly. Yes, they may test each other now and then, but over all I think they both have the same goal. They want that little fucker gone.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK G HIT IT. BUT I ALSO THINK NK THINKS ITS JUST ANOTHER US PRES TALKING AND NOT DOING, AND NOW PUTIN UNDERSTANDS TRUMP IS DOING.