SMFH...Speechless

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IN ANOTHER THREAD I ASKED THE QUESTION, "NOW ITS TRANSGENER BATHROOM ISSUES, WHATS NEXT". LOOKS LIKE I GOT AN ANSWER.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Clouds are racist. Ever notice how everyone loves a nice, white, fluffy cloud, but get anxious the minute a dark, ominous cloud moves in? Happy smiles disappear, replaced by frowns and nervous consternation as the fear of a ferrocious storm destroying their weekend plans builds in their mind!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Clouds are racist. Ever notice how everyone loves a nice, white, fluffy cloud, but get anxious the minute a dark, ominous cloud moves in? Happy smiles disappear, replaced by frowns and nervous consternation as the fear of a ferrocious storm destroying their weekend plans builds in their mind!
:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
This is kinda fun! I see why they act this way... labeling people, calling them names, and pointing out their every flaw in a ridiculing manner is awesome! It makes me feel BIG! :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I hadn't thought of that ... but ... true enough.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"9andaWiggle" This is kinda fun! I see why they act this way... labeling people, calling them names, and pointing out their every flaw in a ridiculing manner is awesome! It makes me feel BIG!
YOU ONLY SAY THAT 9 CUZ YOUR WHITE! :Whistling:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"9andaWiggle" This is kinda fun! I see why they act this way... labeling people, calling them names, and pointing out their every flaw in a ridiculing manner is awesome! It makes me feel BIG!
Dear WAMO:

Of course, you could have had THAT kind of "fun" had you taken part in the now defunct BR Miscellaneous forum, or the now defunct PBA.com or bowl.com forums.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I USED TO FREQUENT THE PBA SOUTHWEST SITE. AND FOR ABOUT A YEAR I WAS THE ONLY ONE POSTING IN THIS ONE.

livespive

It's the white doll, black doll experiment.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOL. YEAH SEVEN, BUT I WAS HAVING MORE INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS. :p
Dear WAMO:

Perhaps, in part, some of that "intelligence" (LOL) is because I was also a long-time participant in this forum, including back when there were a lot of members taking part in the discussions (and long before most of the current forum members came here).

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I MISS ALOT OF THOSE GUYS. THERE WERE SOME REAL GOOD HAPPINGS IN HERE BACK THEN. BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD NOW.