So, Another Shooting

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
in Maryland. Does anyone find it suspicious that there just happens to be a bunch of discussion going on there about extremely strict gun laws? Once again we see the democrats murdering children to further their agenda. When will they be held accountable?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Another thing I bet they don't talk about regarding this incident...

Read this snippet in an ABC news article by Aaron Katersky;

"The sole resource officer, Deputy Blaine Gaskill, engaged the suspect and fired a round, authorities said. The shooter fired a round, too, authorities. The suspect was injured and has since died at the hospital, police said."

Further down, this was noted;

"Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said it appears the shooting was handled 'exactly the way it should have been handled'.

Had a very capable school resource officer that also happened to be a S.W.A.T. team member. This is a tough guy who apparently closed in very quickly and took the right kind of action. And I think while it's still tragic, he may have saved other people's lives."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NONE OF THE BOMBS WENT OFF IN A SCHOOL. AND THERE IS LOTS OF BUZZ SURROUNDING THE BOMBS HERE IN TEXAS. ATLEAST IN THE DFW AREA. HOW ABOUT YOUR WAY 9? THE REST OF THE COUNTRY DOESNT CARE. ON THE NEWS HERE THEY ARE SAYING THE BOMBS ARE TO SOPHISTICATED TO BE MADE FROM ONLINE LEARNING. THERE IS AN AGENDA AT PLAY.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not really a lot of talk about it. People have heard about it, but aren't really speaking about it.

As for not being set off in schools or other crowded areas, yes we are fortunate that has not happened.

livespive

Yeah, they talked about him last night on our news.

Another thing I bet they don't talk about regarding this incident...

Read this snippet in an ABC news article by Aaron Katersky;

"The sole resource officer, Deputy Blaine Gaskill, engaged the suspect and fired a round, authorities said. The shooter fired a round, too, authorities. The suspect was injured and has since died at the hospital, police said."

Further down, this was noted;

"Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said it appears the shooting was handled 'exactly the way it should have been handled'.

Had a very capable school resource officer that also happened to be a S.W.A.T. team member. This is a tough guy who apparently closed in very quickly and took the right kind of action. And I think while it's still tragic, he may have saved other people's lives."