SO, DO I GET...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THIS RIGHT? IMMIGRANTS TRY TO SNEAK IN HERE FROM COUNTRIES WITH DEPLORABLE LIVING CONDITIONS WHERE THEY ARE MISTREATED AND SEPARATED FROM THEIR FAMILIES FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS. THEY COME HERE ILLEGALLY FOR A BETER LIFE. THEN WHEN THEY ARE DETAINED UNTIL IT IS DETERMINED THEY ARE HERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS AND BE GIVEN A PATH TO BECOME A LEGAL CITIZEN, THEY CRY UNFAIR? WHY DONT THEY STAY THERE AND TRY AND FIX THEIR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND RIPPING OURS APART!? OR AM I NOT THINKING RIGHT?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THIS RIGHT? IMMIGRANTS TRY TO SNEAK IN HERE FROM COUNTRIES WITH DEPLORABLE LIVING CONDITIONS WHERE THEY ARE MISTREATED AND SEPARATED FROM THEIR FAMILIES FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS. THEY COME HERE ILLEGALLY FOR A BETER LIFE. THEN WHEN THEY ARE DETAINED UNTIL IT IS DETERMINED THEY ARE HERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS AND BE GIVEN A PATH TO BECOME A LEGAL CITIZEN, THEY CRY UNFAIR? WHY DONT THEY STAY THERE AND TRY AND FIX THEIR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND RIPPING OURS APART!? OR AM I NOT THINKING RIGHT?

Because they are weak, lazy, disrespectful individuals. How do I know? Because they won't invest the time and effort to improve their own country and feel it's easier to come here and live well off of other peoples' efforts.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I see no point in sugar coating or being considerate of others' feelings in these matters. Facts are facts. Why not just spit it out? ;)
Dear Greg T:

I also tell it like it is, but I attempt to do it with a minimum of personal insults and/or profanity. And being a longtime journalist, I'm able to get my point(s) across by fact-based assertions coupled with carefully crafted (and often-clever) wording.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO IF SOMEONE COMES INTO OUR COUNTRY, IN THE NON LEGAL FASHION, ARE THEY NOT INVADING OUR COUNTRY AND THEREFORE BE SHOT ONCE ON OUR LAND? IF THAT ISNT HUMANE, THEN ISNT GIVING THEM ANY FORM OF FOOD AND SHELTER MORE HUMANE? ISNT A CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO OUR HOME THE SAME AS A CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO OUR HOMELAND THE EXACT SAME THING?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SO IF SOMEONE COMES INTO OUR COUNTRY, IN THE NON LEGAL FASHION, ARE THEY NOT INVADING OUR COUNTRY AND THEREFORE BE SHOT ONCE ON OUR LAND? IF THAT ISNT HUMANE, THEN ISNT GIVING THEM ANY FORM OF FOOD AND SHELTER MORE HUMANE? ISNT A CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO OUR HOME THE SAME AS A CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO OUR HOMELAND THE EXACT SAME THING?
Yup!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Is the second of three sentences correctly worded in your above-quoted post?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PROBABLY NOT. IM AN ELECTRICIAN, NOT A WORD SMITH. BUT "HUMANE" WAS MEANT AS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM BEING TREATED INHUMANELY. I FEEL LIKE ANY FOOD AND SHELTER THEY GET FOR FREE, IS PRETTY HUMANE. IS IT NOT?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
PROBABLY NOT. IM AN ELECTRICIAN, NOT A WORD SMITH. BUT "HUMANE" WAS MEANT AS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM BEING TREATED INHUMANELY. I FEEL LIKE ANY FOOD AND SHELTER THEY GET FOR FREE, IS PRETTY HUMANE. IS IT NOT?
Dear WAMO:

Even though I'm a "wordsmith", I usually choose not to be the "grammar police" … but I just didn't grasp what you were trying to say in that instance. You clarified what you meant quite well. Thanks, my friend.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
On the bright side, WAMO, at least we're still in TEXAS where if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them in the face!

Poor bastards in California... when someone breaks into their house, they have to fix the criminal dinner, offer a shower and change of fresh clothes, and massage their feet, neck, and shoulders. Then they have to put them up for the night, and the next morning offer a ride home and pay them a $100 "equality tax". :Confused:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
On the bright side, WAMO, at least we're still in TEXAS where if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them in the face!

Poor bastards in California... when someone breaks into their house, they have to fix the criminal dinner, offer a shower and change of fresh clothes, and massage their feet, neck, and shoulders. Then they have to put them up for the night, and the next morning offer a ride home and pay them a $100 "equality tax". :Confused:
… unless you die overnight.