So I just noticed...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm the only member online, but there are 31 guests? Are these "bots", or people with less of a life than I have who lurk around forums and don't participate?

I just had a thought... is it the Feds spying on us? Or worse, the NWO debating which of us should be selected for "reprogramming"? :Cautious:

:Eek::eek: Fuck this shit, I'm getting the hell out of here!

Greg T.

Addicted Member
There are always "guests" roaming that I believe are bots for Google and other search engines. Some may be from Adsense, Click Bank and other ad campaigners looking for potential customers or affiliates.

AlwaysWrite

Dear 9andaWiggle:

There are many ways for various organizations to "spy" on people, and many are successful, but I doubt that a forum such as this is the type of thing that is a "primary target" of such "spies."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I figured they might be bots, maybe it was here I read about that in the past when someone asked.

And AW, you are a conservative journalist. My tinfoil hat says "they" probably followed you here and monitor your every move! :Cautious:

Greg T.

Addicted Member
I figured they might be bots, maybe it was here I read about that in the past when someone asked.

And AW, you are a conservative journalist. My tinfoil hat says "they" probably followed you here and monitor your every move! :Cautious:
I think there are a few software tools that monitor the the site's condition and they also show up as bots

AlwaysWrite

Dear 9andaWiggle:

If they are doing so, they'd probably be a lot more interested in FB and other political-type forums that I also post in.

WAMO

Addicted Member
SPEAKING OF TINFOIL HATS, ANYBODY HEARD FROM RADIO? HOPE HE IS DOING OK. RADIO!!! STICK YOUR HEAD IN AND SAY HIGH. NO 9, NOT THAT HEAD.