SO...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT. TRUMP ASKED UKRANE TO CHECK INTO BIDEN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT BIDEN AND HIS SON MAY BE DOING SOMETHING THAT COULD AFFECT U.S. POLICIES AND MAY BE ILLEGAL? SO BECAUSE BIDEN IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, ITS ILLEGAL FOR TRUMP TO ASK UKRANE TO DO THAT? BIDEN MAY HAVE BELIEVED DOING BUSINESS THERE WOULD GO UNWATCHED. IF HE IS THAT DUMB, I WOULDNT WANT HIM AS PRESIDENT ANYWAY. IF BIDEN WAS JUST A PRIVATE CITIZEN, IT WOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL? I COULD SEE WHERE SOME WOULD SAY, WHY DIDNT TRUMP ASK UKRANE TO LOOK INTO ALL U.S. CITIZENS DOING BUSINESS THERE. SO, CHECK EM ALL OUT. THEN NO HARM NO FOUL. RIGHT!?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Naw, ya gots it all wrong. Ya see, it's like dis; Hillary... Hillary was 'posed to win that thar election, an' she did! She got more votes in New York, Chicago, and Suthern California than that othern guy did. So ya see, all that's happenin' here is a little coup ta be rightin' tha wrong that was done 'pon St. Hillary.

If'n dis doan' werk, we gonna fin' sumtin else ta go after im fer!!

bbfreeburn

Trump's concern with Ukranian corruption might be more believable if he has EVER demonstrated such concern about corruption anywhere else.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He said it all the way through his campaign in 2016. He said right out that he was going to drain the swamp and talked about crooked Hillary and all the rest of them. He's the only President we've ever had that didn't look forward to the corruption. And look what Biden pulled off. He admittedly held out billions of dollars until Ukraine fired the investigator that was going to bust his kid. Then the dumb fucker has the audacity to brag about it on film.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT. TRUMP ASKED UKRANE TO CHECK INTO BIDEN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT BIDEN AND HIS SON MAY BE DOING SOMETHING THAT COULD AFFECT U.S. POLICIES AND MAY BE ILLEGAL? SO BECAUSE BIDEN IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, ITS ILLEGAL FOR TRUMP TO ASK UKRANE TO DO THAT? BIDEN MAY HAVE BELIEVED DOING BUSINESS THERE WOULD GO UNWATCHED. IF HE IS THAT DUMB, I WOULDNT WANT HIM AS PRESIDENT ANYWAY. IF BIDEN WAS JUST A PRIVATE CITIZEN, IT WOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL? I COULD SEE WHERE SOME WOULD SAY, WHY DIDNT TRUMP ASK UKRANE TO LOOK INTO ALL U.S. CITIZENS DOING BUSINESS THERE. SO, CHECK EM ALL OUT. THEN NO HARM NO FOUL. RIGHT!?
Dear WAMO:

Biden believed his Ukraine business "would go unwatched" for one simple reason. He was certain that Crooked Hillary would win and that her "injustice department" would sweep everything under the rug. And he was really stupid to announce his quid pro quo in front of the cameras.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Naw, ya gots it all wrong. Ya see, it's like dis; Hillary... Hillary was 'posed to win that thar election, an' she did! She got more votes in New York, Chicago, and Suthern California than that othern guy did. So ya see, all that's happenin' here is a little coup ta be rightin' tha wrong that was done 'pon St. Hillary.

If'n dis doan' werk, we gonna fin' sumtin else ta go after im fer!!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Itz edzachary lyke dat.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump's concern with Ukranian corruption might be more believable if he has EVER demonstrated such concern about corruption anywhere else.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Trump has demonstrated concern about corruption right here at home. He's concerned about anti-Trump corruption from within the DNC, FBI and Obama's DOJ.