SO...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
McCONNELL WALKS BACK A COMMENT HE MADE THAT OBAMA ADMIN DIDNT LEAVE BEHIND A "GAME PLAN" FOR A PANDEMIC. "THEY DID LEAVE A PLAN. I CLEARLY MADE A MISTAKE IN THAT REGARD" HE SAID. "AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THE PLAN WAS FOLLOWED AND WHO IS THE CRITIC AND ALL THE REST, I DONT HAVE ANY OBSERVATION ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THAT...TO COMMENT ON IT IN ANY DETAIL," HE SAID.

McCONNELLS COMMENTS COME AFTER HE APPEARED TO BLAME THE OBAMA ADMIN FOR NOT LEAVING GUIDE LINES BEHIND FOR TRUMP WHITE HOUSE DURING THE 2017 TRANSITION. TRUMP AND HIS ALLIES MADE SIMILAR REMARKS.

RONALD KLAIN, EBOLA COORDINATOR UNDER OBAMA, "WE LITERALLY LEFT THEM A 69-PAGE PANDEMIC PLAYBOOK...THAT THEY IGNORED." "AND AN OFFICE CALLED THE PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS OFFICE...THAT THEY ABOLISHED. AND A GLOBAL MONITORNG SYSTEM CALLED PREDICT...THAT THEY CUT BY 75%" HE ADDED.

SO DID TRUMP KNOW? IF McCONNELL FOUND OUT HE WAS WRONG, THAT MEANS SOMEONE DID KNOW. WHY DIDNT THEY COME FORWARD AND SAY SOMETHING? WERE THEY TOLD NOT TO? IF SO, BY WHO?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Would I follow a “game plan” left behind by cool rockin daddy?

WAM, ole buddy- I understand where you are going with this, but I don’t trust McConnell and anyone associated with Barry Soetoro.

Coffee is good!

Peace
REV

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Even though the COVID-19 situation isn't the same as previous pandemics, and even though a "pandemic game plan" may have been left behind by the Obama administration, Trump and his administration was forced to be preoccupied by constant and overwhelming opposition by the Democrats and the lamestream media.

From Day 1, Trump had to deal with constant allegations of wrongdoing by himself and many other members of his administration, his cabinet and his appointees. Virtually every day, there were constant investigations -- including the years-long Russia hoax -- and a steady push for impeachment.

Perhaps there wasn't time -- in the midst of charges, subpoenas and obstruction -- to put much (or enough) emphasis on a (virus) situation that wasn't front and center every day, not to mention that Obama's handling of the virus situations during his time in office was from from idea..

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'd be interested in hearing the rest of Mitch's statement. I wanna know what that plan was before judging.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Unlike other pandemics this virus takes so long to manifest symptoms. Would any other president snap their fingers and voila, millions of tests and PPE magically show up?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
REV: DEOSNT MEAN BAM BAM CAME UP WITH SAID PLAN, JUST MEANS THEY HAD IT TO HAND DOWN. AND THEY DID. MY POINT IS, EVEN WHEN A REP COMES FORWARD AND SAYS HE WAS WRONG, IT DOESNT FIT INTO CERTAIN PEOPLES WAY OF THINKING, NOW THEY DONT TRUST McCONNELL. NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE, BUT NOW THEY DONT TRUST HIM. GOT IT. BUT IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT ELSE THE REPS HAVE SAID THAT WAS FALSE THAT THE SHEEPLE ARE STILL BELIEVING. ENJOY THE DECAFE REV.

AW: IF YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP WAS DOING ANY OR ALL OF THAT BY HIMSELF, I DONT THINK YOU REALLY KNOW HOW THINGS WORK. IF HE DIDNT HIRE THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO HELP HIM GET THRU ALL THAT, THEN AGAIN, NOT A VERY GOOD BOSS OR BUSINESS MAN.

AW: SEE RESPONSE TO REV.

G: IN McCONNELLS SATEMENT, HE DIDNT GO INTO DETAIL AS TO WHAT THE PLAN WAS. NEITHER DID THE KLAIN GUY. ONLY THAT BOTH DID ADMIT THERE WAS A PLAN IN PLACE ON HOW TO HANDLE A PANDEMIC. McCONNELL EVEN SAID HE DIDNT KNOW WHO THE AUTHOR WAS. IS THAT ALSO A FALSE STATEMENT? LIKE REV SAID, CANT TRUST McCONNELL NOW FOR SURE. AND AGAIN, SOMEONE IN TRUMPS GROUP KNEW, BECAUSE THEY TOLD McCONNELL HE WAS WRONG.

G: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP MESSED UP BY ALLOWING LIQUOR STORES TO REMAIN OPEN HUH.

DJ: NOT SURE HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. HAD SOMEONE ELSE OPENED THE BOOK AND FOLLOWED THE PLAN, MAYBE SO. BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW THAT. BUT WE KNOW TRUMP DIDNT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

DJ: NOT SURE HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. HAD SOMEONE ELSE OPENED THE BOOK AND FOLLOWED THE PLAN, MAYBE SO. BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW THAT. BUT WE KNOW TRUMP DIDNT.
Trump has not allowed or disallowed anything. The governors are controlling the states. And if you look at the democrat controlled states you'll see that abortions and clinics are alive and well. But not churches, bars, eateries, etc.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Trump has not allowed to disallowed anything. The governors are controlling the states. And if you look at the democrat controlled states you'll see that abortions and clinics are alive and well. But not churches, bars, eateries, etc.
I don't understand... Democrats LOVE bars and eateries. Conservative Republicans are the ones who think bars are run by the devil himself. Look at every trendy hipster urban area that votes straight ticket blue, they are chock full of bars and eateries. Who knew the Democrats were masochists?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW: IF YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP WAS DOING ANY OR ALL OF THAT BY HIMSELF, I DONT THINK YOU REALLY KNOW HOW THINGS WORK. IF HE DIDNT HIRE THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO HELP HIM GET THRU ALL THAT, THEN AGAIN, NOT A VERY GOOD BOSS OR BUSINESS MAN.
Dear WAMO:

I have a rather keen knowledge of "how things work" ... and that's why I take issue with what you post on a number of occasions. But having said that, I'm pleased to have you as a forum friend. Have a good weekend!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
REV: DEOSNT MEAN BAM BAM CAME UP WITH SAID PLAN, JUST MEANS THEY HAD IT TO HAND DOWN. AND THEY DID. MY POINT IS, EVEN WHEN A REP COMES FORWARD AND SAYS HE WAS WRONG, IT DOESNT FIT INTO CERTAIN PEOPLES WAY OF THINKING, NOW THEY DONT TRUST McCONNELL. NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE, BUT NOW THEY DONT TRUST HIM. GOT IT. BUT IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT ELSE THE REPS HAVE SAID THAT WAS FALSE THAT THE SHEEPLE ARE STILL BELIEVING. ENJOY THE DECAFE REV.

AW: SEE RESPONSE TO REV.

G: IN McCONNELLS SATEMENT, HE DIDNT GO INTO DETAIL AS TO WHAT THE PLAN WAS. NEITHER DID THE KLAIN GUY. ONLY THAT BOTH DID ADMIT THERE WAS A PLAN IN PLACE ON HOW TO HANDLE A PANDEMIC. McCONNELL EVEN SAID HE DIDNT KNOW WHO THE AUTHOR WAS. IS THAT ALSO A FALSE STATEMENT? LIKE REV SAID, CANT TRUST McCONNELL NOW FOR SURE. AND AGAIN, SOMEONE IN TRUMPS GROUP KNEW, BECAUSE THEY TOLD McCONNELL HE WAS WRONG.

What plan? There isn't any and if there was one, PPE still wouldn't magically show up.

Here is a good article on how Coumo fails at centrally planning;

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE "GAME PLAN" IS DJ, BUT THERE IS ONE IN PLACE FOR JUST SUCH A PANDEMIC. McCONNELL AND KLAIN BOTH SAY THERE IS, BUT NEITHER ELABORATED AS TO WHAT IT IS. ORDERING MORE PRODUCTION OF PPE'S COULD BE IN THE GAME PLAN. I FIGURE SOONER OR LATER IT WILL COME TO LIGHT.

AS I TAKE ISSUE WITH ALOT OF YOUR POSTS DIRECTED AT ME AW. YOU ENJOY THE SAME GREAT WEEKEND SIR.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE "GAME PLAN" IS DJ, BUT THERE IS ONE IN PLACE FOR JUST SUCH A PANDEMIC. McCONNELL AND KLAIN BOTH SAY THERE IS, BUT NEITHER ELABORATED AS TO WHAT IT IS. ORDERING MORE PRODUCTION OF PPE'S COULD BE IN THE GAME PLAN. I FIGURE SOONER OR LATER IT WILL COME TO LIGHT.

AS I TAKE ISSUE WITH ALOT OF YOUR POSTS DIRECTED AT ME AW. YOU ENJOY THE SAME GREAT WEEKEND SIR.
Ordering more doesn't work on a global market. We can blame previous administrations for offshoring ppe products as well as not having a stock pile. In a global pandemic and global economy with off shores PPE, we wouldn't be the first in line

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AGREE DJ. ALL I WAS SAYING WAS PEOPLE THAT SHOULD AND DID KNOW OF SUCH A PLAN, DID NOTHING. HOW EFFECTIVE COULD IT HAVE BEEN, NOONE WILL EVER KNOW NOW. NOT FOR THIS PANDEMIC ANYWAY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The entire plan, ANY plan of action would be/is wrong. This should have been handled just the way I stated long long ago. Do NOTHING. Let it run it's course and all will work out. We don't shut down for flu season, and if we did, the majority would still get the flu. Herd immunity is the only way to preserve the country and the people. That is proving itself right now, since the actual death rate is less than 1%. WHY are we prolonging this by staying shut down? Would you rather win a war very quickly or would you want to drag it out for eternity? Logic dictates we allow the germ to run it's course and be on with our lives/.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE PLAN IS/WAS G. MAYBE THE ANSWER WAS RIGHT THERE. WE MAY NEVER KNOW. DO NOTHING? SO NOW YOUR SAYING EVEN TRUMP OVER-REACTED. GOT IT.

SINCE TEXAS HAS "RE-OPENED", COVID CASES ARE ON THE RISE.

CANT SPEAK FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, BUT SCHOOLS IN TEXAS HAVE SHUT DOWN TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE FLU.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The entire plan, ANY plan of action would be/is wrong. This should have been handled just the way I stated long long ago. Do NOTHING. Let it run it's course and all will work out. We don't shut down for flu season, and if we did, the majority would still get the flu. Herd immunity is the only way to preserve the country and the people. That is proving itself right now, since the actual death rate is less than 1%. WHY are we prolonging this by staying shut down? Would you rather win a war very quickly or would you want to drag it out for eternity? Logic dictates we allow the germ to run it's course and be on with our lives/.
1 percent death rate even if only 50 percent got it would be 1.75 million Americans dead. That's a whole bunch.