Sweater weather Today

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I FEEL YOUR PAIN G. WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME TEMPERATURE HERE IN DALLAS. WE ARE -12 UNDER 54.

Robadat

Here in New York it's 40º warmer than you at 28º. Still too cold... Don't want no part of -º weather.:eek:

MI2AZ

That is something that I do not miss from Michigan. I remember having to get up and trying to start the car to go to work in minus degree temps and that is not fun.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We're having our "coldest" day in a while, as it's only 74 degrees under sunny skies. Tonight's LOW is forecast for 57, but it will be warmer tomorrow, and the LOW on Saturday morning is expected to be in the 67 range.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That must be parka weather for you guys!
No, it's sweater weather here too. Once you get acclimated to the heat from 8 months of summer, 50 is cold. I think 50 here is actually worse than it is up north because it's usually a humid 50, so the dampness makes it feel colder.

We might see freezing in the overnight hours tonight. Thankfully it won't be anywhere near single digits, much less negative ones!

Stay safe up there...

radioactive

We had snow flurries this morning but the real deal is to hit over night tonight. Where I live anywhere from 5 to 12 inches expected. That is real bad because all these dumb asses think they can drive in it an can't and you end up with 100rds of accidents when the TV and radio people are all begging people not to go out into it.

Oh and we can usually count on temps going up right after a storm to melt the snow, not this time, they are going down, Saturday Night Sunday Morning 9 for a low.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I often brag about Florida weather, but we are due for a quite-chilly weekend. Obviously not as miserable as for most of the country, but tomorrow (Saturday) night, the low temperature is expected to get down near 40, and we may have a day or two where the high doesn't get much over 60 -- and it will be windy, so it will feel even colder.