Talledega

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Cameras were everywhere in the area where the noose was suposedly found. Only certain people were allowed there. Yes, FBI are reviewing the video recordings according to "news"

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cameras were everywhere in the area where the noose was suposedly found. Only certain people were allowed there. Yes, FBI are reviewing the video recordings according to "news"
I wanna see the footage and not just take another victim report at face value. The media is so good at that lately. I'm still waiting for the removed Floyd footage to return. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath on either of these.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Reading a lot of speculatuon that either;

A) Bubba did it in an attempt to save/ensure his future in NASCAR, or

B) It's just another stunt by NASCAR to keep the publicity going as they struggle to remain relevant to sports/TV viewership.

I'm with Greg. Garages are supposedly "secure" areas, and I'm sure they have cameras and manned checkpoints to enter. IF NASCAR claims no cameras or they weren't working, I'll never believe the claim. Basically, they MUST know and should release name/proof immediately to have any credibility. Again, goes back to their past of shady dealings with anything and everything that leads fans to this level of distrust.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Makes you wonder what is really going on that news media doesn't want us to know. Must be something big.
Probably some sort of Coup so Queen Hillary can be properly appointed to her rightful place on the throne! :rolleyes: And where's the "puke" emoticon that used to be on AB years ago? Put that one here.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
NASCAR is and has been in trouble for a while. They traded loyal fans for "flavor of the month" fans and as a result are reaping the low attendance/TV viewer ratings now that auto racimg is no longer the "shiny new thing". TV contracts are coming up, and it's obvious they're falling over themselves rushing to kiss the asses of media giants in hopes they even get a new TV deal in the future. They're doing exactly as they're told to push the narrative.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Ya'll Bubba Wallace didn't even see the noose. A supposed crew member found it and reported to authorities. Imagine that...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Disect this:

That was in my link - post #9 in the thread. :Roflmao: