Teacher Sues School

MI2AZ

Over gunman who 'killed' her.

I think that school went a little too far causing teachers to either wet themselves or suffer injuries.

"According to an Oregonian story from 2013, the drill led school officials to conclude that "not many" of the school's 15 teachers would have survived a real attack." - I guess they could argue for arming themselves with guns and have the school do another surprise attack.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I would love to know WHO, in their infinite wisdom, the person was that came up with this "brilliant" fucking plan. Stupid fucker around here would have been dead,

Robadat

Busting into a classroom and "pretending" to shoot a teacher in the face point blank does nothing in gauging how she'll preform in a real situation. At that point, she would be dead and wouldn't be able to do anything to protect herself or her students. Whoever decided this was the way to conduct a drill should be taken out to the woodshed, beaten and then fired.

You want to do a drill. Real simple, If the shooter doesn't see you, he doesn't shoot at you... Pop a few blank rounds off in the hallway outside the rooms and have teachers quickly lock doors and move out of line of sight from any windows and await an all clear signal after the inspectors check doors and look to see if they can spot any targets from the halls.