Ted Cruz is Out

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Libertarian party could do well if they play their cards right. Between Hillary and Trump, even a tall tree and a short piece of rope sounds like a better alternative...

But way to go Donald! I do appreciate how he "Stuck it to" those establishment fucks in the GOP who spent so much money and effort trying to undermine the will of the voters!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
When you come to grips with this truth, the Libertarian Party welcomes Cruz supporters with open arms.
Dear Scolai:

The voters DID come to grips with the truth ... and the truth of the matter is that the established career politicians continue to lie, lie, lie to the American people.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Personally, just because he's sticking it to the establishment, it's not enough for me to vote for him.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Say hello to your Republican nominee - Donald Trump.

When you come to grips with this truth, the Libertarian Party welcomes Cruz supporters with open arms.
If Trump were to run on the Libertarian ticket I would vote for him. I do not, and never have voted for party. I vote the candidate and always will. I would strongly suggest that if all the people voted this way we would not be sitting in a quickly failing country right now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If Trump were to run on the Libertarian ticket I would vote for him. I do not, and never have voted for party. I vote the candidate and always will. I would strongly suggest that if all the people voted this way we would not be sitting in a quickly failing country right now.
DITTOS!

livespive

Right, and I think this election he will prove this to more and more voters. It's not just about the part.