Ten years later, few want to acknowledge Mushtare's multiple 900s

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Man there was some really good threads at BR regarding that story when it first appeared. Brunsnick was all over that one. LOL

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF CHEATING MAKES HIM FEEL BETTER ABOUT ACHIEVING THAT FEAT...LOSER!!!
Dear WAMO:

The odds are staggering that the scores weren't legitimate, but although Mushtare has been accused of cheating by many people, I have yet to see any evidence of exactly HOW he supposedly cheated.

MI2AZ

IF I remember correctly, it was Mushtare and his bowling buddy bowling together for one of those 900s and his buddy bowled a 300 game (his first) too. So, four out of six games bowled were 300s. Quite a feat. I think in one of the other 900's, a witness watched the first two games then left. That always amazed me. If you saw a guy throwing nothing but strikes for two games, why would you leave? Most people watch until the string ends. How any of these were approved is beyond me.

Also, Mushtare's father did not own the center as many kept reporting. He was bowling on a military base that one of his parents worked at.

Nice article, Bill. I totally agree with the overall sentiments about this 'accomplishment'.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF I remember correctly, it was Mushtare and his bowling buddy bowling together for one of those 900s and his buddy bowled a 300 game (his first) too. So, four out of six games bowled were 300s. Quite a feat. I think in one of the other 900's, a witness watched the first two games then left. That always amazed me. If you saw a guy throwing nothing but strikes for two games, why would you leave? Most people watch until the string ends. How any of these were approved is beyond me.
Dear MI2AZ:

How do you really KNOW what any of the "witnesses" said? After all, the "witnesses" were all granted anonymity and immunity (regarding their testimony)?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ONE OF THE 900'S, HE AND HIS DAD WERE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING, REGARDLESS OF OWNERSHIP. AND WITH A FULL HOUSE OF LEAGUE BOWLERS WATCHING GLEN ALLISON SHOOT 900, NO RING. VERY SAD.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF IT WAS CONVENTIONAL, THINK THAT WAS IN JEST, IT WOULD SEEM TO BE MORE DIFFICULT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Makes me want to sell bumper stickers that say;

Robert Mushtare is the reason I quit bowling

I might make $20 on the deal. lol :Roflmao: