Thank You Jeff Redding!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Imagine my surprise to see you had gone out of your way to add to my reputation! I truly thank you, for each and every one of the 5 times you cared enough about me to take time from your busy day and spread a little good will towards a fellow All Bowling member. Your gracious act of kindness made me realize how wrong I have been about you. All this time I thought you were a simple minded, petty little immature troll. If only you knew how badly I feel about all those awful thoughts... Your kind, generous act, maybe small and insignificant to others, means so much to me. Oh, Jeff Redding, if only everyone on the internet could be as generous and thoughtful as you are...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

9, don't feel bad. "Jeff" did the same to me. It's like you and me are in a club or something.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Think you got special attention?? Check me out!!!

Spider

-100 might equal auto ban, just sayin'.
Greg T said:

I know. How embarrassing is that!!!!!​

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spider Man said:
-100 might equal auto ban, just sayin'.
Greg T said:

I know. How embarrassing is that!!!!!​
LMAO!! I guess we'll find out! ;)

MI2AZ

Question: Is that what the cR(s) is supposed to be? Reputation?

Let me play with that button as a test.

MI2AZ

Ok, so the negative numbers don't change, just the positive number before the negative.

Robadat

Aspen 666 said:
It appears plenty of posters here have been giving me negative reviews as well, so it seems the trolls on both sides of the fighting are playing this rating game.
I don't condone trolling just for the sake of trolling and it appears plenty of that is going on here between two sides out to get each other
I'm only interested in legitimate discussion here, and yes I am interested in discussion about the griips glove. We've gotten a lot of traction with it at a couple of chains in small geographic pockets here and there, but not consistent sales nationwide. So if it's the product, why is it taking off in these pockets but elsewhere, stores I deal with don't even want to stock it?
And please those of you who tell me to take this to other forums. I'm going to take this or other topics wherever I want here. This is an open forum. I certainly hope we're not going to have a repeat of Vise having a couple of their lieutenants taking up shop here and trashing anything myself, or moodman, or anybody else who joins decides to post about this topic.​
Nobody here wants to start a war with you over the spamming of your product. All we want is for you to post about it in the proper forum here, that would be the equipment forum. This forum is for Everything else not covered by other forums. We also don't want to see it brought up in threads that have nothing to do with it, like this one.
Your complaint about the other forum not getting traffic doesn't wash, as you've not posted anything in it. Try it and see if that other forum gets some traffic once it starts being used...
A little courtesy goes a long way towards making this site better overall, why don't you use some by using the right forum and topics for your equipment?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Great marketing strategy too. Go to a place where only the two or three buddies you brought with you are interested in the product, then annoy the hell out of everyone else until they're so sick of hearing about your product that they'll NEVER buy it. There's your sales problem in a nutshell. You are marketing to the wrong people. You obviously have no clue who your customers are or how to reach them. But you already know all this because you don't care about selling any product, do you? If you were serious about this product, you wouldn't be wasting time pushing it here, would you? No. You'd be trying to figure out how to better market your item and focus on expansion around areas where you've had success instead of losing sales and wasting time (time = $$) farting around here.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The thing is, it's not even about the glove. The glove is a tool used to disrupt a perfectly good discussion forum. They had absolutely NO other reason to follow us here, other than their twisted minds being pleasured by causing chaos in what would be an interesting forum.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
S moodman said:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greg T said:

The thing is, it's not even about the glove. The glove is a tool used to disrupt a perfectly good discussion forum. They had absolutely NO other reason to follow us here, other than their twisted minds being pleasured by causing chaos in what would be an interesting forum.​
This will be the final warning, S Moodman. This forum is for NON-BOWLING related topics. You may post about bowling and bowling accessories in the equipment forum. Anything further about the Grips Glove, Balls, Shoes, etc will be removed. Thank you.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Now THAT is some funny shit, right there!! Borderline, but funny.