The Coronavirus Truth

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HERE WE ARE 3 WEEKS LATER. NOW 3000+ DEATHS. MORE CASES EVERYDAY. NO TELLING HOW MANY UNREPORTED DEATHS AND CASES AND NOTHING MORE FROM DR DREW. CURIOUS?

REVerse °

Addicted Member

Jonathan D. Grein, MD, director of Hospital Epidemiology

The number of cases here remains small. For this reason, your risk of walking around in public in the U.S. and getting this virus currently is extremely low.
Jonathan D. Grein, MD, director of Hospital Epidemiology

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, AT ONE TIME THERE WERE ONLY 60 CASES AND 1 DEATH IN CHINA.

FACT VS FICTION; ON JAN 30 2020 THE WORLD HEALTH ORGINIZATION DECLARED THE OUTBREAK A GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY.

DR GREIN; THE NUMBER OF CASES HERE REMAINS SMALL. (DOESNT SAY IT WILL REMAIN SMALL) FOR THIS REASON, YOUR RISK OF WALKING AROUND IN PUBLIC IN THE U.S. AND GETTING VIRUS CURRENTLY IS EXTREMELY LOW.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND NOW TRUMP IS IMPLEMENTING EVEN MORE FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS. SEEMS SOMEBODY IS WORRIED.

A STUDENT, A TEACHER AND AN ELDERLY LADY HAVE CONTRACTED THE VIRUS WITH NO FLYING OR KNOWN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS FLOWN?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRUMP CLAIMED HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES WERE PERPETUATING A "HOAX".
TRUMP NOW CLAIMS, "THIS IS VERY SERIOUS STUFF". HHMMM. CURIOUS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't have a problem with precautions. I DO have a major fucking problem with the liberal fucking media teaming up with the fucking democrats to cause a fucking panic in a fucking attempt to over throw our president. Since all other efforts have fucking failed, they now use a fucking virus to take out Trump??? Evil cocksuckers. (bet you thought I was gonna call them fuckers, huh?)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

If you wish, keep watching CNN and MSNBC, but your repetition of their "talking points" doesn't serve any real purpose.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Now pay attention, because the fake-news lamestream media won't tell you ...

* A coronavirus task force was created more than a month ago.

* There were NO CUTS in funding for CDC; rather, there were increases.

* Democrats are HOPING for a stock market crash so that they might have a better chance of winning.

* Pelosi and Schumer continually bash Trump, but they don't say a word about China's President Xi.

* When the coronavirus broke out, Congress was tied down (and could do nothing) during impeachment.

* Dems not only attack Trump, but also the CDC, NIA and DHS regarding the matter

… and by the way, WHAT IS THE DEMOCRATS' PLAN? No vetting of unvaccinated illegal aliens? Open borders? Elimination of ICE? Nationalization of health care?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My biggest question is: WHY NOW???? The coronavirus has been around since about 8000 BCE in several varieties. Why is this one any worse than any other? SARS is also a coronavirus which nobody really seemed to give a shit about at the time (2002-2004). Could it be the left had no major agenda during that time? What about Ebola in 2004? Couple of media splashes and it faded away. Well, Ebola again in 2013-2016. No panic. A few travel restictions and some media splashes is all. in 2015/16 it was Zika. Any huge media coverage? Panic? Market crash? I think not.

In the few viruses I have listed, MILLIONS of deaths occurred in the effected areas, yet, no major concern was shown by MSM. Now, the 2019/20 cornoavirus rears it's head and the entire world is ending? Back to my original question: WHY NOW?? Simple. All other attempts to destroy Donald Trump have failed. A fucking BUG is all they have left.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
My biggest question is: WHY NOW???? The coronavirus has been around since about 8000 BCE in several varieties. Why is this one any worse than any other? SARS is also a coronavirus which nobody really seemed to give a shit about at the time (2002-2004). Could it be the left had no major agenda during that time? What about Ebola in 2004? Couple of media splashes and it faded away. Well, Ebola again in 2013-2016. No panic. A few travel restictions and some media splashes is all. in 2015/16 it was Zika. Any huge media coverage? Panic? Market crash? I think not.

In the few viruses I have listed, MILLIONS of deaths occurred in the effected areas, yet, no major concern was shown by MSM. Now, the 2019/20 cornoavirus rears it's head and the entire world is ending? Back to my original question: WHY NOW?? Simple. All other attempts to destroy Donald Trump have failed. A fucking BUG is all they have left.
Dear Greg T:

You make so much sense in your political posts that perhaps WAMO should read them twice.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Ya'll ain't foolin' me! We all know GWB personally brewed up Katrina to hit New Orleans, and Trump has released upon the world the corona virus to push his agenda to permanently close all borders to non-Americans! This is just another attempt by Republicans to eradicate more of those pesky poor people.