The Mob

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't know how and I have no suggestions, but this shit has to be dealt with. This "mob rule" mentality that is sweeping the country will be our downfall. Somehow, we need to get a grip on this shit and start holding people responsible for their actions.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
BUT THEN WHO WOULD MAKE THE DECISION ON WHO APPOINTS THEM? ELECTED OFFICIALS?
Judges here are elected with a D or R by their name. Judges should not have party affiliation. I don't know the answer. Sherrifs are elected but city police chief here has to be approved by city council.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WOULD AGREE WITH NO D OR R BY THEIR NAME. BUT, WHOMEVER APPOINTS THEM WOULD HAVE A D OR R BY THEIR NAME. SHERRIFS ARE VOTED ON IN DALLAS TOO. SAME IN DALLAS WITH POLICE CHIEF AND CITY COUNCIL, WHO HAVE D OR R BY THEIR NAME. AND ISNT THE BIGGEST JUDGE SEAT IN THE NATION UP FOR DEBATE RIGHT NOW? THE D'S AND R'S FIGHTING OVER A D OR R JUDGE. ALL POLITICAL. BIAS WILL ALWAYS COME INTO EVERY DAY LIFE. I DONT THINK WE CAN EVER GET AWAY FROM IT. BUT MAYBE SOMEDAY.

Scolai

Judges here are elected with a D or R by their name. Judges should not have party affiliation. I don't know the answer. Sherrifs are elected but city police chief here has to be approved by city council.
My wife and I were having this conversation just the other day. We can't figure out how a judge can have a party affiliation when justice is allegedly blind.

I mean...