There's potential widespread danger in these numbers

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The lamestream media is overemphasizing the supposed widespread public revulsion expressed by Arab Muslims regarding the recent immolation of a Jordanian pilot at the hands of ISIS. But what is being minimized (or ignored) is the lethal arithmetic of the Muslim and/or Arab "calculations" with regard to Islamic terrorism.
There are approximately 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and of them, approximately 350 million are Arabs. Even if 99 percent of those people reject Islamic extremism as represented by ISIS, there would be approximately 16 million potential Muslim recruits worldwide, or 3.5 million in Arab countries.

Some estimates have current ISIS troop strength numbering less than 40,000, and the 1 percent (16 million) are at least a potential and possible fruitful source of recruitment and/or funding.
The reported worldwide disdain for ISIS doesn't begin to address the potential terror and damage that can be done by that 1 percent minority. Hence, America and its allies -- specifically those in the Muslim world -- must intensify and coordinate strong efforts to choke off funding and recruitment by ISIS. The numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
What is your problem? Where the fuck do you get off just singling Muslims out as terrorists? One of the biggest terrorists the world has ever seen is a white man from Germany. Back in your day, white Russian and yellow Chinese Communists were the threat to the free world. I find the whole hypothesis of your latest post racially motivated and bigoted. If it wasn't, you would focus on the 99% of Muslims that are not part of terrorist organizations and want no part of them.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Regardless of what you say, Muslims post the greatest terror threat in the world today, and the numbers I posted enhance my comments and opinions.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
I'm not concerned about the vast majority of Muslims, but we all should be concerned about the radical terrorists who perform heinous deeds in the name of Islam.
And whether you believe it or not, I am quite well educated with regard to past and current world events.
If you consider Iranian, Egyptian and Palestinian elections in recent years, you should realize that oftentimes, leaders and parliaments with strong anti-American and anti-Israel sentiments have prevailed -- usually by whopping margins -- which lends credence to the likelihood that far more than 1 percent of Muslims share anti-American feelings and give tacit, if not full, support to Islamic terrorism.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
I respect your right to the opinion that you feel that Barack Hussein Obama is right most of the time.
And whether you respect my opinion or not, I feel that Judge Jeanine Pirro is right most of the time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Thats the stupidist thing I've ever read. It also has nothing to do with the topic except to prove you don't have any facts to back up your xenophobia and your obvious prejudices against any non-caucasion. Why don't you just admit for once that is where you are coming from? Its obvious to everybody that reads your claptrap.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Nice try at a typical liberal response, that being the playing of the race card. But my negative opinions of Barack Hussein Obama have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that he is African-American (or half-African-American, if you prefer). Those opinions are based solely on the direction that he is taking this country.
As for presidential candidates, I could easily support an African-American candidate such as Dr. Ben Carson (because I agree with most of the things he says with regards to America and politics). And until he dropped out of the 2012 race, for a time, African-American Herman Cain was my personal top choice for the presidency.
In the sports world, most of my all-time favorite athletes are black. My all-time favorite baseball player is Frank Robinson, my all-time favorite basketball player is Bill Russell, and my all-time favorite football player is Jim Brown. And through the years, I've admired and thought highly of many African-Americans in many fields of endeavor.
Obviously, we have different opinions with regard to politics (and other issues), but I'm not about to make demeaning comments about you because of your personal opinions and viewpoints. Have a good evening.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
One thing I'll say about Palin... if McCain was President, Russia would never have invaded the Ukraine because Sarah would've been keeping an eye on them! She'd have seen it right away from her Alaska home, jumped on the dogsled, and mushed her way over to Moscow where she'd slap Putin across the face and angrily state "Not on MY watch, buddy!"

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
9andawiggle 2 said: One thing I'll say about Palin... if McCain was President, Russia would never have invaded the Ukraine because Sarah would've been keeping an eye on them! She'd have seen it right away from her Alaska home, jumped on the dogsled, and mushed her way over to Moscow where she'd slap Putin across the face and angrily state "Not on MY watch, buddy!"

You're actually right about that. She wouldn't take the shit from Putin that our current pussy in chief takes.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Would you prefer that Barack Hussein Obama wait to take serious action only after Islamic terrorists unleash widespread attacks on our own soil?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, that approach did work in WWII. We haven't had any issues with the Japanese since. Plus, Islamic terrorists DID attack us on our own soil - reference 9/11/2001. The only difference is, IMO, our response was too soft and misdirected. Shoulda dropped a bunch of "Little Boys" and "Fat Mans" all over the mid east (and one in N. Korea for good measure) and been done with the nonsense once and for all. In all seriousness regarding The Bomb, I went to a traveling museum that was all about Hiroshima after the bomb... very somber. Makes one think long and hard about war, what man is capable of, and whether anything on this earth is worth using this level of destruction against our fellow man. But I suppose, in times of war, it's better to be the one inflicting the pain than to be receiving it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Nah, no inate racism on your part. You insist on making sure you mention The President's middle name. Calling attention to his Muslim religion and the fact that he is not white.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
I'm only mentioning the name in which the current president took the oath of office on Inaguration Day in both 2009 and 2013.
Further, I've never claimed that he is a Muslim, BUT YOU SEEMED TO HAVE DONE SO when YOU refer to "HIS MUSLIM RELIGION."