They've lost their mind....

livespive

Thanks,

Honestly, I haven't seen any footage of the guy's arrest and takedown. I've seen and been involved in many instances where it took 6 guys to take someone down, but can't say whether or not it was proper in this instance. Hopefully, when you are using superior numbers in taking someone down, you do it without seriously injuring the perp. This did not happen in this case, I can accept some bumps and bruises to the perp but breaking the guy's neck would indicate to me that at least one of the officers involved used either extremely excessive force or an improper or misapplied hold in the takedown.

These 6 cops were suspended without pay following an investigation into the incident, what more should the PD and/or Mayor have done at this point in time? Good, bad, or indifferent, these cops still deserve to be treated with due process of the Law and the PD. People need to allow the system to work. Attacking other cops and innocent civilians will not bring back Freddie, all it will do is cause other people and cops to be unnecessarily injured or killed.

livespive

Oh yes it would have.....

Even better still if she would have sat them out there and said they are yours.

I wonder... if the mayor had drug those 6 guys out on the courthouse lawn and personally put a bullet through each of their skulls point-blank, with a camera from every major news network streaming it live to the whole country, would it be enough? Or would they still be rioting?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
OK. So if it takes such barbaric justice to maintain peace, then we have to go all in on it. Any murder = swift death to the killer. Rape/molestation = instant castration (or perhaps death?) Theft = cutting off hands. Peeping Toms get their eyes poked out. Assault = public beating.
And so on...

Let's build stadiums on courthouse lawns and be entertained while justice is doled out!

livespive

Well, but then there is the problem.....

Who gets to say what is barbaric, and who get's to say who uses such measures??
I do believe that the barbaric ways should be brought back not just sitting in a jail.

ONce you have had your trail, and your appeal then that is it.

OK. So if it takes such barbaric justice to maintain peace, then we have to go all in on it. Any murder = swift death to the killer. Rape/molestation = instant castration (or perhaps death?) Theft = cutting off hands. Peeping Toms get their eyes poked out. Assault = public beating.
And so on...

Let's build stadiums on courthouse lawns and be entertained while justice is doled out!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
"SOME" POLICE CAUSE THESE PROBLEMS FOR "ALL" POLICE. BUT AT ANY GIVEN TIME, "ALL" POLICE, WHEN THREATENED, WILL DO WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO TO PROTECT "ALL" THE PEOPLE. I WASNT THERE FOR ANY OF THE BAD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED RECENTLY, BUT IN EVERYONE I HAVE HEARD OF, THE BAD CRAP HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FOLKS DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN THE POLICE SAY STOP, STOP!!! I KNOW, I KNOW, STILL NO REASON TO SHOOT OR CRIPPLE, BUT, STOP!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRIAL BY WHO? BARBARIANS? BECAUSE AN ACTUAL TRIAL WITH A "JURY OF YOU PEERS" IS NOT REALLY EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
"SOME" POLICE CAUSE THESE PROBLEMS FOR "ALL" POLICE. BUT AT ANY GIVEN TIME, "ALL" POLICE, WHEN THREATENED, WILL DO WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO TO PROTECT "ALL" THE PEOPLE. I WASNT THERE FOR ANY OF THE BAD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED RECENTLY, BUT IN EVERYONE I HAVE HEARD OF, THE BAD CRAP HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FOLKS DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN THE POLICE SAY STOP, STOP!!! I KNOW, I KNOW, STILL NO REASON TO SHOOT OR CRIPPLE, BUT, STOP!!!

Even tho you just broke my ear drums, you do have a point. If these fuckers would just obey the law, or in this case obey the officers he would be alive.

livespive

But that is not always the case. You have those that are following the law and are put in the same situation.
Like the guy that got shot at the gas station. The cop told him to get his wallet, and when he reached in to get it he got shot.

But even in this case here, no matter if he did or didn't do what he was supposed to do, that wasn't supposed to happen.
Just like that horse thief wasn't supposed to get beat like that...

6 on 1, and there were still other cops standing there that knew they did need to be beating him like that.

Even tho you just broke my ear drums, you do have a point. If these fuckers would just obey the law, or in this case obey the officers he would be alive.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But that is not always the case. You have those that are following the law and are put in the same situation.
Like the guy that got shot at the gas station. The cop told him to get his wallet, and when he reached in to get it he got shot.

But even in this case here, no matter if he did or didn't do what he was supposed to do, that wasn't supposed to happen.
Just like that horse thief wasn't supposed to get beat like that...

6 on 1, and there were still other cops standing there that knew they did need to be beating him like that.

Again, I never said I condoned excessive force. SOME police become a bit over zealous when the adrenaline begins to pump. But my statement still holds true. If someone wants to steer clear of a bad situation they can minimize their danger by simply obeying the law.

JLS

Gentlemen...AND I USE THE TERM LOOSELY....There have not been any riots or looting of this kind since 1968 in Baltimore...

This INCIDENT is nothing more than a CHEAP EXCUSE FOR THE THUGS TO LOOT AND RIOT...Most probably don't even know who Mr. Grey was...nor do they care...

But what caused this...what is the reason they now have a cheap excuse...

Could it possibly be the killing of a prisoner...And the possible white wash...

We see this over and over again...The police kill someone...and they get off...This is what caused these riots...

Choke holds are banned....yet did anything happen to that officer who used a ban choke hold???

It is the DUTY of the two officers who operate the police van to secure prisoners...They DID NOT...

And as a result...this young man may have been injured...and he did die from his injuries...

NOW NO WAY DID I EVER SAY THE THUGS WERE RIGHT TO LOOT...WHAT I DID SAY WAS THAT THE ACTIONS OF THE POLICE...MAY HAVE PUSHED THE PEOPLE TOO FAR...

Another black person gets killed...possibly by the police...and nothing gets done...and no one cares...

NOW FOR ALL YOU EX BR.COM PEOPLE...We all know you are BIAS against black youths...to you... they are all no good, on drugs...

Your idol...fat fuxxck zimmy...PROFILED AND STALKED A BLACK YOUTH WALKING DOWN THE STREET WEARING A HOODIE IN THE RAIN...ON A COLD NITE IN FEB...

AND THAT IS OK WITH ALL OF YOU....

now go fucxxck yourselves...

you are all a bunch of fucxxking racist...

now

are we clear.....

now feel free to attack and bash...

but you are still nothing more than a bunch of fuxxcking racist...

still clear

now...have a nice day...

Hey Greg....KKK meeting tonite...

Hey Rob...Any action taken against Mr. Chokehold???

And then you assholes wonder why the Black community goes postal...

you fuxxcking all...make me sick...

HYPOCRITES....IF THIS HAPPENED TO ONE YOUR OWN....YOU WOULD BE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE DOING...

Now

fuxxck off....

oh BTW....JLS is leaving the building...Teeing off in an hour....got no time for racist, bias hypocrites...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
"HYPOCRITES....IF THIS HAPPENED TO ONE YOUR OWN....YOU WOULD BE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE DOING..."

No I most certainly would not!! I would not be setting fire to property owned by people who had nothing to do with what happened. I would not be out looting businesses for free stuff. I would not be setting fire to my neighbors car. I would not be throwing things at/shooting at other police officers/fire fighters/EMT's who had nothing to do with what happened.

Now burning the house(s) of the officer(s) at fault? Throwing rocks/firing shots at them? Vandalizing their cars. Maybe. That is where my anger/hate would be focused - on those who did it. I would NOT attack other innocent citizens or their property though.

JLS

Greg....LMAO....Yep...it's been a long time...

#9...ya right....if someone bonked one of your sheep...you would indeed be looting...lol

What no reply from Rob....I'm not feeling loved...lol

OK...that's enough for one day....

Now I must rest and clean my clubs... it was a little wet out there today...

Oh and BTW...when I said f-off....I was just kidding...

now

kiss my butt....

oops...

JLS

#9....Let me clear something up....What I meant was...you would want justice...like the Black people do...

I did not mean you would loot or riot like the thugs...

Sorry if you thought I meant something different...

you sheep bonker....

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Hey, JLS...Remember back when Bush was in office and all those HUGE white riots broke out?

Yeah, me either.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
#9....Let me clear something up....What I meant was...you would want justice...like the Black people do...

I did not mean you would loot or riot like the thugs...

Sorry if you thought I meant something different...

you sheep bonker....
True, I would want justice. Absolutely.

And I would probably go about it like most of the good, law abiding people in Baltimore are. But not like the hooligans that are getting all the coverage in the news.

Next time someone sneaks in and bonks one of my sheep I'm going to loot the feed store! If caught I'll tell them you said it was OK. ;)

Robadat

Greg....LMAO....Yep...it's been a long time...

#9...ya right....if someone bonked one of your sheep...you would indeed be looting...lol

What no reply from Rob....I'm not feeling loved...lol

OK...that's enough for one day....

Now I must rest and clean my clubs... it was a little wet out there today...

Oh and BTW...when I said f-off....I was just kidding...

now

kiss my butt....

oops...
I will give you a reply, but you probably won't like it. :Laugh:

"Mr. Chokehold"'s case was presented to the Staten Island Grand Jury and criminal charges were voted down by the GJ. Presently, the US DoJ is conducting an investigation into possible civil rights violations, haven't heard where that is at lately. The NYPD, as a rule, does not conduct hearings on Departmental Procedings until all criminal proceedings have been completed. So until the DoJ does something, nothing will change...

As for Baltimore, they are animals down there. These cops didn't get away with anything. All six cops on scene were suspended without pay a week before these riots started after it was determined the perp sustained a spinal cord injury while in their custody. Since none of the six cops flipped on the others, I fully expect the investigation will need to take some time to complete. I would expect it to be presented to a GJ after investigators build a good case against the cops. It isn't enough to go to a GJ and say, well he was OK when he went into the van...

JLS

Rob....I already know that a bias S.I. grand jury looked the other way...But that was MONTHS AGO...Has the NYPD fired Mr. Chokehold yet???

Now as for Baltimore...There is now a report of a woman claiming to be a friend of one of the 6 officers...and she said...In so many words...That Freddie TRIPPED OVER HIS OWN SHOW LACES...AND KILLED HIMSELF... "self inflicted injuries"

SO....don't expect any charges against the 6 officers...

Now it looks like NY has their hands fill again...

Be careful out there...stay safe...