This is good

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AT THIS POINT G, ISNT THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM TO VOTE BIDEN IN? NOONE ELSE IS DOING ANYTHING TO STOP THEM!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AT THIS POINT G, ISNT THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM TO VOTE BIDEN IN? NOONE ELSE IS DOING ANYTHING TO STOP THEM!
Trump is trying to do something. Unfortunately, his hands are tied until the governors ASK for help. They are democrat governors and are refusing assistance. The national guard could wipe this up in no time and arrest a huge number of these fucksticks. Fact is, the democrats don't want this to stop because they think they blame Trump for the problems. Those of us who pay attention know better, and that's why even with the huge number of illegal democrat votes there will be a massive Trump landslide.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The irony here is that its Trump's fault there are wildfires.
In case you haven't heard, Bush is finally off the hook. Everything is now Trump's fault!

That great economy we had up until China, the Democrats, and Bill Gates decided to fuck us all with Covid this spring? That was all thanks to Obama's 8 years of hard work and brilliant leadership. The environment was left in perfect working order at the end of Obama's term - Trump single handedly destroyed it all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

A Biden victory wouldn't actually stop them because they are anti-American and anarchists, and they'll remain so, no matter who is in the Oval Office.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That great economy we had up until China, the Democrats, and Bill Gates decided to fuck us all with Covid this spring? That was all thanks to Obama's 8 years of hard work and brilliant leadership. The environment was left in perfect working order at the end of Obama's term - Trump single handedly destroyed it all.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Did you copy that from a CNN or MSNBC news transcript?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
In case you haven't heard, Bush is finally off the hook. Everything is now Trump's fault!

That great economy we had up until China, the Democrats, and Bill Gates decided to fuck us all with Covid this spring? That was all thanks to Obama's 8 years of hard work and brilliant leadership. The environment was left in perfect working order at the end of Obama's term - Trump single handedly destroyed it all. :rolleyes:
In case it wasn't obvious, I was being sarcastic.

One of the things I was reading was that the federal government has to get state approval to do prescribed burns in national forests in CA. So it takes years to get the state approval due to smoke and air quality issues. Wtf? If they had done the burns then CA wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

A Biden victory wouldn't actually stop them because they are anti-American and anarchists, and they'll remain so, no matter who is in the Oval Office.
Right. It won;t stop regardless of the outcome. If Trump wins, chaos in protest. If Biden wins, they know they can get away with it without opposition.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
In case it wasn't obvious, I was being sarcastic.

One of the things I was reading was that the federal government has to get state approval to do prescribed burns in national forests in CA. So it takes years to get the state approval due to smoke and air quality issues. Wtf? If they had done the burns then CA wouldn't be in the mess they are in.
No, I got it. I just decided to double down on what you started! :)

In another forum I frequent, people who are actually in Cali lament the "environmentalists" that don't understand conservation or preservation, and demand such actions (or inaction, in regards to controlled burns / planned firebreaks) that leads to catastrophic failure such as this. Yes, there are sane, smart people in Cali, they're just outnumbered by dumbasses.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING TRUMP CAN DO G. INSTEAD OF WATCHING AMERICA BURN. ISNT HE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES? OR IS HE ONLY COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHEN SOMEONE ELSE SAYS HE IS? WHY DOESNT HE INVOKE THE INSURECTION ACT? OR IS HE JUST AFRAID HE WILL LOSE VOTES IF HE DOES? I HOPE IT ISNT THE LOSING VOTES ISSUE.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I remember this living in Jacksonville

Florida learned to do burns after 98.

I read an article that Alabama, Georgia, and Florida do more controlled burns than the other 47 states combined.
Yeah, for our honeymoon I had 2 tickets to the Pepsi 400 that we didn't get to use due to that fire. Instead we wound up watching an ARCA race in Lakeland Fl. We weren't able to go back in Oct. when the rescheduled race was run, so my brother and a buddy of his got the tickets.

We still had a good time in Fl, just didn't get to go to Daytona.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING TRUMP CAN DO G. INSTEAD OF WATCHING AMERICA BURN. ISNT HE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES? OR IS HE ONLY COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHEN SOMEONE ELSE SAYS HE IS? WHY DOESNT HE INVOKE THE INSURECTION ACT? OR IS HE JUST AFRAID HE WILL LOSE VOTES IF HE DOES? I HOPE IT ISNT THE LOSING VOTES ISSUE.
Insurrection act typically requires Govenor's to request the the troops. It is unprecedented for a president to send troops without a request.

Keep in mind politically if he sent troops he would be seen as fascist and authoritative by those states and cities, which is why they are protesting. Keep in mind nothing he has done yet has proven them right.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
His hands are tied unless he declares a national emergency. Since only a small part of the country is at risk he must wait until the individual governors ask for federal assistance. If he were to send unsolicited help it would be construed as a government take-over. He doesn't get to invade on demand. The democrats want it both ways. They will not allow federal help, but they enjoy going on the record and claiming Trump doesn't do anything.