This is what a totally clueless and incompetent mayor looks like!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
“If you’re under 50 and you’re healthy, which is most New Yorkers, there’s very little threat here … This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu.”

Who said that? None other than New York City's inept and clueless mayor, Bill De Blasio just 23 days ago (in an MSNBC interview on March 10).

While government officials all across the nation prepared citizens for the coronavirus and the ensuing local and state shutdowns, De Blasio encouraged NYC's younger residents to continue life as normal.

Also on March 10, New York City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot urged De Blasio to begin shutting the city down to better control the virus, but the mayor refused, arguing that closing schools, restaurants, and other public spaces would damage the city’s economy and make him look weak.

Take a look at this video, and see for yourself what a totally incompetent DEMOCRAT politician was elected by New York City voters ...

Robadat

This commie mo fo has the blood of thousands of people on his hands. Did not do a damn thing to help prevent the spread of covid-19 early on in NYC and impeded Coumo's half assed plans as best he could.
Dont believe the lies you see and hear from MSM, even today, NYC public transport systems are still grossly overcrowded by "essential workers" who have no other ways to get to their jobs. Instead, NYC public transit is running weekend schedules with fewer trains and buses running. Should be running more so less people are on each train and bus.
NY's crowded system.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This commie mo fo has the blood of thousands of people on his hands. Did not do a damn thing to help prevent the spread of covid-19 early on in NYC and impeded Coumo's half assed plans as best he could.
Dont believe the lies you see and hear from MSM, even today, NYC public transport systems are still grossly overcrowded by "essential workers" who have no other ways to get to their jobs. Instead, NYC public transit is running weekend schedules with fewer trains and buses running. Should be running more so less people are on each train and bus.
Dear Robadat:

I'd tend to believe what YOU say about the subject, rather than rely on the fake-news lamestream media!

Robadat

I'm getting my info from people who are experiencing these conditions. My daughter walks 2 miles each way everyday to her essential job because every bus she sees along the way is jam packed. This is just one of the things deBozo ignores. Our city parks and playgrounds stayed open despite many people's complaints about overcrowding but they remained open until Coumo demanded they be shut. Going back to mid March, the St Patrick's Day Parade was canceled by the organizing committee after conferring with Coumo, deBozo would have allowed it to go on. I could go on and on about his uselessness but I think we all get the picture.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Our parks are open for walking and riding bikes but no team sports or congregation allowed. That was done two weeks ago.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BACKBOARDS REMOVED AND NO CONGREGATION OF ANY KIND IN DALLAS. TRAILS STILL OPEN FOR BIKING, JOGGING AND WALKING. FOR NOW. ALL PARKS CLOSED TO CAR TRAFFIC THOUGH.

Robadat

Our parks are open for walking and riding bikes but no team sports or congregation allowed. That was done two weeks ago.
That was done here I think about ten days ago. Our problem was no compliance on bb courts, or playgrounds. With schools shut down, these areas just got too crowded. Social distancing was not being observed. Now we got this shitstorm everywhere.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, ITS HARD WRAPPING OUR HEADS AROUND WHAT HAS BEEN "NORMAL" FOREVER. TOUGH TO GET USED TO.