This isn't good.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, that sucks. On the plus side, there have been some older folks that successfully fended it off. Wishing her well!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN. SORRY TO HEAR THAT G. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS LOST HIS DAD 2 WEEKS AGO TO "COVID", HE WAS 88. BUT HE HAD DEMINTIA REAL BAD AND SEVERAL OTHER ISSUES AS WELL. MY FRIEND WAS THE FIRST TO SAY HIS DAD WAS MUCH BETTER OFF NOW. HOPE THINGS GO YOURS AND YOUR MOMS WAY G. ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS SINCE I LOST MINE.

ALSO LOST MY BROTHER INLAW TO A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK THIS PAST WEDNESDAY. HAD HIGHBLOOD PRESSURE. HE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF REACHING FOR HIS PILLS CUZ HE FELT BAD. DROPPED TO THE FLOOR AND NEVER WOKE UP.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I'll include your mother in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sorry to hear about your other recent painful situations.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I didn't bring this up because I've been busy, but TGs mom tested positive 2 weeks ago at the nursing home. She has all the co morbidities but has shown zero symptoms. They aren't sure but it could be a false positive. Theyve had several test positive without showing symptoms.

Greg, I hope your mother has a good outcome.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I didn't bring this up because I've been busy, but TGs mom tested positive 2 weeks ago at the nursing home. She has all the co morbidities but has shown zero symptoms. They aren't sure but it could be a false positive. Theyve had several test positive without showing symptoms.

Greg, I hope your mother has a good outcome.
Tell TG she's in my thoughts. My mom has dementia but is otherwise healthy. But.....92.

Thanx, DJ

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Tell TG she's in my thoughts. My mom has dementia but is otherwise healthy. But.....92.

Thanx, DJ
Her mom isn't that old but has been completely bed ridden and "out of it" since she had radiation therapy on her brain after they removed a benign tumor. Long story short is that I think the doctors fucked up.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Her mom isn't that old but has been completely bed ridden and "out of it" since she had radiation therapy on her brain after they removed a benign tumor. Long story short is that I think the doctors fucked up.
Yeah, I'm aware of that shit. Doctor killed my dad a log time ago.