Trump's press secretary turned the tables on anti-Trump reporter!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[I don't believe that there have been any posts in this forum about a May 6 press briefing during which Trump's Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany turned the tables BIG-TIME on a reporter who asked a loaded question. Watch this short video of what took place …]

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Oh heck, no! Trump didn’t act quick enough! So, I am withdrawing my support. It’s his fault and my fingers are in my ears! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na (fact’s be damned) na na na na na na na na na (Trump sucks) la la la la la la la la la la la (Trump is a racist) la la la la la la la la la la (Trump lied. People died) na na la na na la la la! (GT, AW, and REV are far right extremists) la la la la la la la la la ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO SHE LIED AND WASNT WILLING TO BACKTRACK HER COMMENT. AND SHE NEVER ANSWERED HIS QUESTION. GOT IT.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO EVERYONE IS LYING. FROM TRUMPS PEOPLE ON DOWN TO THE PRESS. GOT IT. LIKE I SAID THEY ARE ALL JUST SCREWING AMERICANS AT EVERY TURN. ALL OF EM!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
This country is in a cold civil war. The press is the propaganda arm of everything anti-Trump. Rs & Ds alike are not safe because both parties are evil in similar ways. Trump is not a politician and is exposing them all. That's why I like him.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
... AND SHE NEVER ANSWERED HIS QUESTION. GOT IT.
Actually she did answer it. She explained her comments were related to a former set of travel restrictions about which that Nancy, MSM, and the Dems cried foul. The reporter was was spinning the story regarding a later travel restriction issued. Trumps first attempt to close travel to China is when her initial comment was made regarding COVID19. The Dems as I said above- Cried Foul. So if anyone wants to blame COVID19- blame the Dems. Although you seem to believe MSM and I can't do anything about that.

EDIT: These people are talking fast in the video. If you are on a PC or laptop- slow the speed to 1/2. Then, listen closely to the words and read the caption. It is very clear that she answered the question. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IT DID HELP REV. NOW I GET IT. SHE IS SAYING TRUMP CANT STOP THE COVID OR TERRORISTS FROM ENETRING THE COUNTRY. I DID GET IT THAT TIME. :Thumbsup: