UH OH...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRUMP ABOUT FACE ON GUN CONTROL...EVEN SAYING LAW ENFORCEMENT SHOULD HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE GUNS FROM MENTALLY ILL OR ANYONE DEEMED A THREAT.

Good Times Good Times

"Number one, you can take the guns away immediately from people that you can adjudge easily are mentally ill, like this guy." - DJT

Not legally, you can't. At least not right now. Something tells me “take the guns first, then due process” is gonna go over like a lead balloon.

Donald Trump took some very (dare I say) liberal positions in his gun meeting with Senators. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for White House folks to say he didn’t mean it.

Last edited:

livespive

Wasn't he a Democrat at one time????

Maybe some of that is still in his blood :)

You are right though, legally you can't.......

but that is what they are trying to get to.
Also what about the "Anyone Deemed a threat" that is the slippery slope we need to watch out for.

"Number one, you can take the guns away immediately from people that you can adjudge easily are mentally ill, like this guy." - DJT

Not legally, you can't. At least not right now. Something tells me “take the guns first, then due process” is gonna go over like a lead balloon.

Donald Trump took some very (dare I say) liberal positions in his gun meeting with Senators. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for White House folks to say he didn’t mean it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PONDER THIS. ITS ELECTRION TIME. IS TRUMP MAKING A PLAY FOR DEMS ON THE FENCE? IF HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE THAT HE IS NOW FOR SOME FORM OF GUN CONTROL, WOULD ALOT OF VOTERS TAKE THAT TO HEART AND VOTE DEM JUST TO HELP PUSH SOMETHING THRU?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This entire gun thing is absolutely ridiculous. Why do the liberals pretend to care about 17 kids to the point where they want rights changed, when nobody gives a FUCK about 700,000+ babies killed every year by forceps? Anyone care to guess? Well, I'll tell you. Caring about the 700,000+ baby deaths every year won't disarm the public. Pretending to care about 17 will help their cause.

livespive

The thing is hey do the same thing even for one person ie Brady bill.

This entire gun thing is absolutely ridiculous. Why do the liberals pretend to care about 17 kids to the point where they want rights changed, when nobody gives a FUCK about 700,000+ babies killed every year by forceps? Anyone care to guess? Well, I'll tell you. Caring about the 700,000+ baby deaths every year won't disarm the public. Pretending to care about 17 will help their cause.