Vaping hysteria

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Anyone else think the whole hysterics over vaping is ridiculous and possibly the work of big tobacco pushing an agenda to get customers back?

I mean, 18 or so people have died and a couple hundred more are sick! Oh Lord, won't someone think of the children?!!

Pay no attention to the 480,000 people who died from smoking cigarettes last year. We're going to ignore that as long as we get tax revenue from tobacco sales and campaign contributions from tobacco companies.

:rolleyes:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Anyone else think the whole hysterics over vaping is ridiculous and possibly the work of big tobacco pushing an agenda to get customers back?

I mean, 18 or so people have died and a couple hundred more are sick! Oh Lord, won't someone think of the children?!!

Pay no attention to the 480,000 people who died from smoking cigarettes last year. We're going to ignore that as long as we get tax revenue from tobacco sales and campaign contributions from tobacco companies.

:rolleyes:
Yes and no. True, there IS a vaping health issue that is growing rapidly. BUT!!!!!!!!!! The lamestream media, and Big Pharma, have teamed up to withhold facts from the public. Yeah, I know. Fact is, if people stick to name brand juice, and use the cannabis juice from a licensed dispensary they are pretty safe. People run into problems when they shop price and find a liquid at half the price of the good stuff. The bootleggers use oils of petroleum base, and other toxic shit for vehicles to carry the THC, nicotine, or whatever they are pushing. Also, the vaping units themselves are very different. A good unit will burn at the proper temperature to be certain the toxins are removed from the juice. The cheap units are not hot enough to remove impurities. But the LSM only knows how to twist a story into something that it is not.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I had read that about the bootleg juice. Still think it's bullshit (how they're running the stories with misleadimg facts) but then, what should I expect from today's media other than unfactual bias?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I had read that about the bootleg juice. Still think it's bullshit (how they're running the stories with misleadimg facts) but then, what should I expect from today's media other than unfactual bias?
I read another LARGE story the other day (and saw it on CBS news) where they are blaming 85% of the illnesses on vaping cannabis. I know a few guys who mix the cannabis oil and they all tell me that the cannabis dispensary community is very strict on their mfg processes, and will use only food grade vehicles for their products. Anything else must be coming past the southern border. I believe him because all the shops around here have licenses and certifications displayed. Fucking news outlets!