Weather like this doesn't get boring at all

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not boring here either. 75 one day, 45 the next. Then 70, then 50... :Confused: Winter is crazier than usual this year.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
At noon here, it's 77, and it won't be long until it's at least 80. And tonight's LOW of 62 will be as low as it gets for at least a week.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OVERNITE WHERE I LIVE, MENIOLA, GOT INTO THE TEENS. STILL BELOW FREEZING. HIGH IN THE 40'S.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DALLAS TODAY. 6am 71. 10am 38.
Dear WAMO:

I don't recall which winter month it was, but once I flew into Dallas (when my parents lived there), and it was in the mid-30s with freezing drizzle in the morning, and by late afternoon, it was sunny and in the 60s.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In weather data dating back to 1900, on only one Feb. 8 in history has the temperature dropped below the freezing mark (32 degrees) here in Sarasota, that being the 31-degree reading in 1978.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In Sarasota weather history, the LOWEST Feb. 9 temperature on record is the 34-degree reading in 1978.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thirty-two years ago -- on Feb. 11, 1987 -- a 32-degree reading marked THE ONLY TIME in recorded Sarasota weather history that a Feb. 11 temperature as low as freezing was recorded.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It reached 80 degrees at noontime today, and it will be a few degrees higher under sunny skies as the afternoon progresses.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Be glad to send you all real stuff you want. I've had to remove snow and clean up 4 times in the last two weeks, and now this is the largest storm in a number of years. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm tired.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Be glad to send you all real stuff you want. I've had to remove snow and clean up 4 times in the last two weeks, and now this is the largest storm in a number of years. Don't know what I'm going to do now. I'm tired.
A flamethrower might be a fun snow removal tool, at least for a little while. Sure beat the hell out of shoveling it! Although, I assume everyone in your neck of the woods has at least 1 functioning snow blower.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We actually had some sleet Friday afternoon. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell was going on, why could I hear the rain hit the windshield, but the windshield was not getting wet? And what is that bouncing off the hood? Oh yeah... :Roflmao: