Weather like this doesn't get boring at all

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IN THE DALLAS AREA THE NEXT FEW NIGHTS, IN THE TEENS AND 20'S. DAYTIME 30'S AND 40'S. NORMALLY 60'S AND HIGHER BY NOW. WHATS IT LIKE YOUR WAY 9?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
IN THE DALLAS AREA THE NEXT FEW NIGHTS, IN THE TEENS AND 20'S. DAYTIME 30'S AND 40'S. NORMALLY 60'S AND HIGHER BY NOW. WHATS IT LIKE YOUR WAY 9?
Not quite that cold. Calling for mid to upper 30's for lows. Still cold, but could be worse. At least the ground is still green (and not white)!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm about to have riverfront property... and my place is 1/2 mi from the river.

We've got rain off and on in the forecast for the next 10 days. We're cosmically fucked if this keeps up.
Here in North Alabama the TN river hit records in some places. I live on a hill so no worries for me.

Houses sitting on .2 percent flood area got flooded and of course no flood insurance.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Our overnight LOW temperature was 73, which is higher than many parts of the country EVER (or rarely) see as HIGH temperatures during the winter.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here in North Alabama the TN river hit records in some places. I live on a hill so no worries for me.

Houses sitting on .2 percent flood area got flooded and of course no flood insurance.
Dear Djarum300:

Between flooding and tornadoes, Alabama was hit with a double whammy over the weekend. May God give the people of Alabama the strength to deal with those horrible situations!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Here it is March 4th and it was -3 this fucking morning. Normal around here for this time of year is 40 degrees.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It would be warm for most of you, but we're actually going to experience some "cold" Florida weather on Tuesday and Wednesday night, when it is forecast to drop into the mid- to upper-40s. Then again, we had one such "cold" day in February. But by later in the week, we'll be back to 80+ afternoons and 60+ nights.