Weather like this doesn't get boring at all

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A flamethrower might be a fun snow removal tool, at least for a little while. Sure beat the hell out of shoveling it! Although, I assume everyone in your neck of the woods has at least 1 functioning snow blower.
Well, believe it or not, I used to use a home brew flamer with a 10 LB propane tank strapped to me back. I'd use it to take care of small ice patches and very light snow. BUT, the small ice patches would turn into large ice patches and the light snow would turn into an ice rink. I've got a blower, but you can't get nooks and crannies with those and they still need to be wrestled in and out of tight spots and shit. By the time I'm done after a storm all I can do is take pain meds and sit for a day or two.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sun and more sun. High today -- and every day for the rest of the month -- will be in the 80s, and just about every overnight low will be at least 65. No snow or ice in our forecast.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
TN river is cresting to record levels. I had a 10 foot creek for about an hour in my backyard.
It's a sick feeling when the rain won't stop and the water keeps inching closer and closer to the house... glad your "creek" dried up within an hour!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
We finally got some sun today. We need about a month of sun and no rain whatsoever to get everything firmed up around here. My yard feels spongy under the feet. Way too much moisture.

Scolai

I'm about to have riverfront property... and my place is 1/2 mi from the river.

We've got rain off and on in the forecast for the next 10 days. We're cosmically fucked if this keeps up.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm about to have riverfront property... and my place is 1/2 mi from the river.

We've got rain off and on in the forecast for the next 10 days. We're cosmically fucked if this keeps up.
Hey, Scolai!! Want some snow? Got plenty of extra over here!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Meanwhile, back in sunny Florida, we're looking at yet another 80-degree afternoon and a low in the mid-60s. And in many parts of the country, there's a lower March 2 temperature than HAS EVER BEEN RECORDED in Sarasota, that being the 35-degree reading in 1988.