Welcome back

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
He didn't get screwed. He was reprimanded and actually received a break. I just did him a favor.
I guess depends who's eyes your looking through.

Like I said in the thread that was deleted, one can only take so much talking down to and belittled before you lose it.
Some people here think they are better than the rest of us.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I guess depends who's eyes your looking through.

Like I said in the thread that was deleted, one can only take so much talking down to and belittled before you lose it.
Some people here think they are better than the rest of us.
Maybe so, but I never talked down to him, and HE was the one to sling names. Nobody else stooped to that level, and when I attempted to reason with him and all I received in return was snarky sarcasm.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Maybe so, but I never talked down to him, and HE was the one to sling names. Nobody else stooped to that level, and when I attempted to reason with him and all I received in return was snarky sarcasm.
Then who was it that called him "a fucking moron"?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Then who was it that called him "a fucking moron"?
Nobody that I know of. I usually comb every post on here because that is my job. I may have missed one. I'm not perfect.

EDIT: BTW, it's okay for someone to report an infraction if I happen to miss one or two. I'm the only admin here and I can't be here 24/7. Things don't have to get to this level. As I said a long time ago, it's okay to disagree, fight and argue, but stay away from someone's personal life and calling names. If someone called WAMO a fucking moron I apologize for missing it. But there is a little REPORT button on every post.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
My single take on this and then I'm out of this conversation, not gonna go down the BR route again. This is just my outside looking in opinion. There is a member on here who seems to like baiting people with innocent looking posts, but that are expertly crafted to provoke an emotional response. When that response is given (eventually in a not-so nice manner such as name calling because after enough provocation they finally lose their shit), this user then claims themselves to be the victim. Seen it unfold several times in the same manner. Unfortunately, WAMO was the one this time who took these provocations personally and got pissed off about it, which is the intention of this game the other user is playing.

I believe the snark you received, Greg, is that in WAMO's eyes you were singling him out when he felt equally as disrespected by the provacateur as they claimed to feel by his insults. Basically, WAMO got the book thrown at him and the other got off scott free (just like the NFL - the guy that retaliates gets flagged while the guy who started it receives no penalty).

It is a mentally stimulating game for some, to see how far they can push others on the emotional spectrum without being directly offensive. Few can do it as well as this particular user.

If I am wrong about the other user's intentions (which is possible, I'm no mind reader), the only other explanation I have is that their method of trying to engage in debate / discussion just tends to make people angry for whatever reason. The responses I recall during the BR meltdown were similar to what we saw from WAMO here.

If nobody else agrees with this assessment, then I will accept that I am wrong and apologize to all.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
My single take on this and then I'm out of this conversation, not gonna go down the BR route again. This is just my outside looking in opinion. There is a member on here who seems to like baiting people with innocent looking posts, but that are expertly crafted to provoke an emotional response. When that response is given (eventually in a not-so nice manner such as name calling because after enough provocation they finally lose their shit), this user then claims themselves to be the victim. Seen it unfold several times in the same manner. Unfortunately, WAMO was the one this time who took these provocations personally and got pissed off about it, which is the intention of this game the other user is playing.

I believe the snark you received, Greg, is that in WAMO's eyes you were singling him out when he felt equally as disrespected by the provacateur as they claimed to feel by his insults. Basically, WAMO got the book thrown at him and the other got off scott free (just like the NFL - the guy that retaliates gets flagged while the guy who started it receives no penalty).

It is a mentally stimulating game for some, to see how far they can push others on the emotional spectrum without being directly offensive. Few can do it as well as this particular user.

If I am wrong about the other user's intentions (which is possible, I'm no mind reader), the only other explanation I have is that their method of trying to engage in debate / discussion just tends to make people angry for whatever reason. The responses I recall during the BR meltdown were similar to what we saw from WAMO here.

If nobody else agrees with this assessment, then I will accept that I am wrong and apologize to all.
I understand what you're saying, but in all fairness, isn't that what debating and discussing is all about? Nobody ever changes another's mind during a debate, so what would be the point if it isn't "one-upmanship"? On the same token, had the other member resorted to calling names he would not have gotten off scott free. As I explained to WAMO on SEVERAL occasions, he is free to express his opinion in any way he sees fit, short of infantile name calling and personal attacks. That leaves a universe full of opportunities. BUT, when I try to explain the rules and and remind him that he is breaking one, he gets testy and sarcastic with me. He should have appreciated my assistance, if anything. So now, I'm the white cop that killed a black guy.....doesn't matter that the black guy was grabbing for my gun.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THANKS SEVEN AND 9. WHAT I GOT BANNED FOR WAS BS. WHAT IS BEING SAID I WAS BANNED FOR IS NOT THE PM I RECIEVED FROM THE AB-ADMIN. BUT, HE SAID SHE SAID...ONCE AGAIN IN HERE.

THE THREAD I GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF, I GOT INTO A DISCUSION WITH THE AB-ADMIN. WHEN THE RULES WERE PUT DOWN, I NEVER CALLED ANYONE IN HERE A NAME NOR PERSONALY ATTACKED THEM. WHEN I EXPRESSED MY OPINION ABOUT BEING SINGLED OUT IN THE NOW DELETED THREAD, I WAS BANNED FOR BEING SARCASTIC AND ARGUMENTATIVE. WHICH BY THE AB-ADMIN OWN RULES WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITH THEM. SO ITS MORE LIKE A BLM PROTESTER BEATING THE WHITE GUY FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES AND FOR JUST BEING WHITE. IF WE CAN NOW BE BANNED FOR BEING SARCASTIC AND ARGUMENTATIVE, I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHOM WOULD STAY BANNED ALL THE TIME. BEFORE I WAS REINTRODUCED TO THE RULES, I DID CALL NAMES AND PERSONALY ATTACK SOMEONE, SORRY. BUT AFTER THE RULES WERE REINTRODUCED, NOT ONCE. NOR WILL I AGAIN. I KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL NOT GOING TO AGREE ON SOME ISSUES, BUT I WILL TREAT EVERYONE IN HERE AS THEY TREAT ME. AND JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD. WONDER WHERE I HEARD THAT BEFORE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, GAME ON. NOW LETS SEE HOW FAIR THE GAME REALLY IS.

SEE MY AB FRIENDS AND OTHERS IN THE FORUMS!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, IN SEVERAL RECENT THREADS I WAS CALLED A FUCKING MORON, A DICK AND SCHLONG BOY, JUST TO NAME A FEW. ALL BY THE SAME MEMBER, OF WHICH ALL BUT 1 OF THOSE YOU LAUGHED AT. I WILL NEVER PUSH A BUTTON TO TURN SOMEONE IN FOR THAT. I AM AN ADULT AND CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I DONT NEED AN AB-ADMIN TO HAVE MY BACK. SO UNLESS THEY TOO WERE THREATENED OR BANNED, I THINK I SEE HOW THIS IS GOING TO PLAY OUT. SO AGAIN, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE LINE IS AND WHO CAN AND CANT CROSS THAT LINE? OR WHAT IS THE AB-ADMIN DEFINITION OF NAME CALLING?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO WHOMEVER CAN GET THOSE ANSWERS

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
STATEMENT #8 G. SOMEONE DID STOOP TO MY LEVEL BY NAME CALLING AND YOU LAUGHED. SO SAYING NOONE ELSE DID IS TOTALY FALSE. AB-ADMIN SAYS SNARKY SARCASM IS WELL WITHIN THE RULES GUILDLINES. BUT, I CANT BAN ANYONE. SO, I LOSE.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
We're not going down this road any further. You're back, and two days early. If this is not acceptable, other arrangements can be made. If you have an issue with another member I suggest you work it out like adults.

bbfreeburn

I agree 100%

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I understand what you're saying, but in all fairness, isn't that what debating and discussing is all about? Nobody ever changes another's mind during a debate, so what would be the point if it isn't "one-upmanship"? On the same token, had the other member resorted to calling names he would not have gotten off scott free. As I explained to WAMO on SEVERAL occasions, he is free to express his opinion in any way he sees fit, short of infantile name calling and personal attacks. That leaves a universe full of opportunities. BUT, when I try to explain the rules and and remind him that he is breaking one, he gets testy and sarcastic with me. He should have appreciated my assistance, if anything. So now, I'm the white cop that killed a black guy.....doesn't matter that the black guy was grabbing for my gun.
This is why you can not get any of the old users back, they got tired of this crap and left.
This is why I don't post as much as I used to, but when I see a wrong I'm going to express my opinion.
There is a difference DEBATING and BAITING.