Welfare Food in a Box

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
:Thumbsup:

Another reason we don't hear about those with legitimate needs is that many are embarassed about needing the assistance and try to be discreet/keep it quiet out of shame. Many who legitimately qualify also refuse the assistance out of pride. We only see/hear about those who have no shame and flaunt their ability to work the system - I think those people feel like they're smarter than everyone else and enjoy rubbing it into our faces that they found a way to sit on their ass and get their lobster tail and shrimps for free.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
:Thumbsup:

Another reason we don't hear about those with legitimate needs is that many are embarassed about needing the assistance and try to be discreet/keep it quiet out of shame. Many who legitimately qualify also refuse the assistance out of pride. We only see/hear about those who have no shame and flaunt their ability to work the system - I think those people feel like they're smarter than everyone else and enjoy rubbing it into our faces that they found a way to sit on their ass and get their lobster tail and shrimps for free.
I know about this, and you forgot another category. Take me for example. Well, don't TAKE me, but consider this. I am 1/4 Ottawa. My 6th great gramps was a chief and is known as the father of wisconsin, so I am royal native american. I can qualify for free health care, free fishing, and most of all, $4000.00/month indian welfare. I don't take it. In fact, I'm not even registered with the tribe. I don't believe in all these fucking treaties and special shit for "natives" because the so called indians are not even native to this land. So for all these years I've worked my ass off to the point where I destroyed my body. And I still won't take the indian handouts.

bbfreeburn

I know about this, and you forgot another category. Take me for example. Well, don't TAKE me, but consider this. I am 1/4 Ottawa. My 6th great gramps was a chief and is known as the father of wisconsin, so I am royal native american. I can qualify for free health care, free fishing, and most of all, $4000.00/month indian welfare. I don't take it. In fact, I'm not even registered with the tribe. I don't believe in all these fucking treaties and special shit for "natives" because the so called indians are not even native to this land. So for all these years I've worked my ass off to the point where I destroyed my body. And I still won't take the indian handouts.
It seems that by your definition the only real "natives" live in Africa.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It seems that by your definition the only real "natives" live in Africa.
The implied natives migrated from Europe and Asia, but the oldest DNA that can be decoded at the present puts the Clovis people here about 15,000 years ago. That is far earlier than Eurasians.

livespive

But I thought they were and "Indian" people? The first you might call them.

The implied natives migrated from Europe and Asia, but the oldest DNA that can be decoded at the present puts the Clovis people here about 15,000 years ago. That is far earlier than Eurasians.

livespive

But they did get everything taken from them.....

Example, you got kind of pissed when someone took your truck? Think about how they were done.
Now, they returned your truck, but just imagine if they didn't and no one was going to give you anything to replace it.

It's not an oh let's just give them free stuff, it's a we fucked them over, let's help them.
There is so much hatred and racism in the world that they don't have a fighting chance.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2C3B2A27F63DC40DBE182C3B2A27F63D&&FORM=VRDGAR

No matter how hard you dig, sometimes the dirt keeps falling in you face.

Like you said, you had the problems when you were in the band......

Now just imagine if you really looked like an Indian, or Black back then.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I do not know who to credit with this, but there's a lot of truth in it.

An old Indian chief sat in his hut on the reservation, smoking a ceremonial pipe and eyeing two US government officials sent to interview him.

"Chief Two Eagles," asked one official, "you have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his material wealth. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The chief nodded in agreement. The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The chief stared at the government officials for over a minute and then calmly replied, "When white man found the land, Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, women did all the work, medicine man free, Indian man spent all day hunting and fishing, all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled, "White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.

livespive

Very true,

The problem is the man is greedy.

Just like Alcohol, Gambling, Smoking, etc. It was all illegal until the man could get his cut.

Like Chris Tucker said in Rush Hour...

"Follow the rich white man. Behind every crime there is a rich white man waiting for his cut."

And that is the way it is.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But they did get everything taken from them.....

Example, you got kind of pissed when someone took your truck? Think about how they were done.
Now, they returned your truck, but just imagine if they didn't and no one was going to give you anything to replace it.

It's not an oh let's just give them free stuff, it's a we fucked them over, let's help them.
There is so much hatred and racism in the world that they don't have a fighting chance.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2C3B2A27F63DC40DBE182C3B2A27F63D&&FORM=VRDGAR

No matter how hard you dig, sometimes the dirt keeps falling in you face.

Like you said, you had the problems when you were in the band......

Now just imagine if you really looked like an Indian, or Black back then.
Yes, but the Eurasions were also guilty of taking the land. PLUS all the different tribes were at war with each other for territory. One would take over the others. It's the way things were done. We didn't do anything that they weren't doing themselves.

livespive

Welfare food in a box, that's the way you used to get welfare....

I was in the office so I couldn't watch the video....

Also, I'm a Rum man myself :)

live I'm not sure what you mean. (I think the bourbon is kicking in :) )

The dude in the video is spot on regarding welfare/food stamp reform.

livespive

I don't think they were raping?

Yes, but the Eurasions were also guilty of taking the land. PLUS all the different tribes were at war with each other for territory. One would take over the others. It's the way things were done. We didn't do anything that they weren't doing themselves.